All newbies post here.
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: All newbies post here.

All newbies post here.

So everyone, hope your enjoying your CRUZE.

Now lets find out where your all from... and what engine your have on your Cruze. ( 1.4, 1.6.....so on)

Have fun!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

1st Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by 70AARCUDA View Post
    ...is there a "POLL" option available on this forum?

...maybe separate polls asking:

• LOCATION?: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, etc.

• ENGINE?: 1.4LT, 1.6L, 1.8L, diesel, etc.

...would that be an Administrator function or can one of us do that?

there is a poll option available to us members. when you create a new thread if you scroll to the bottom you will see a option to create a poll. i hope his helps

Driver's Ed
    Greetings from upstate SC.

I'm not an owner but interested when the ECO comes out. Right now we have a very reliable Honda Fit. Window tint to SC maximum and special aftermarket soundproofing. It runs great and 27mpg in the city, 35mpg at 75 on the interstates.
    I have 2 complaints. Excessive road noise and front seat leg room. Honda is deaf and I vote with my money. Next car will be quiet and have adequate front seat room.
    Sounds a lot like a Chevy Cruze

1st Gear
    Hello Everyone. I just got my Cruze 1.8 a couple of weeks ago. I tried out all kinds of cars within a certain budget plan but when I saw this one and then drove it the plan went right out the window! lol I love this car! Great looks and huge on the comfort factor!

Driver's Ed

Smile I'm new too!

So i'm getting my Cruze on Wednesday. 1.4 Turbocharged LTZ in Imperial Black Metallic with Jet Black Leather interior. Wanted the RS package but I don't think there are an Black ones available in Cali. I'm in Los Angeles, CA and I can't wait to get this thing. I have big plans! Haha. Or as far as the wallet will let me go. Here's my list so far...

-Double Limo Tint on all windows
    -BMC Body Kit
    -Shark Fin Radio Antenna
    -19" Wheels (haven't picked any yet, maybe go with some 18's)
    -would be nice to upgrade the stock 6 speaker stereo, but haven't seen any sub kits for this car yet. might have to build my own box.

Any other suggestions?

-Crashrider

There are 0 RS package Cruze's on dealer lots as of right now. Some members special ordered theres and a couple got them last week, they're super rare at the moment.

Good choice on the LTZ though, do you have a pic of the BMC body kit?

1st Gear
    I realize I didn't state where I am from. I live in Courtenay, Vancouver Island and am the first Cruze owner in the Comox Valley. My one claim to fame? Its neat to drive around and realize I won't see anyone else in my car. lol

Handbrake Released
    Hey there, got my Cruze the other day. Crystal red metallic 2LT with 4 wheel disc brakes and 18" wheel option.

Although I'm a little confused so maybe you guys can help me sort this out. Not that it matters much, I'm just curious.

I see on the Chevy site that the option for 4 wheel disc and larger wheels for the 2LT comes with 17" wheels. The tires they put on mine are Continental ContiProContact P225/50R17 93H

I'm guessing the R17 stands for 17"? So all that indicates 17" wheels, but when I physically measure the wheel (just the wheel not the tire) it measures 18.5"

I know the LTZ comes with 18" right? So did they give me 18" wheels or 17" wheels? Not that I'm complaining either way. I love the car and I love the wheels. I will be taking pics of my new ride today and post them up later tonight in one of the other threads about pics. That reminds me I have to charge my digicam's batteries. So much to do so little time. Also go to put some miles on the machine. I only have 87 miles on it. I should take pics of the odo too I won't be seeing such low mileage again for some time! Good times good times!

According to GMFamilyFirst, you can only get 17" on a 2LT unless you have the RS package, which is highly doubtful. I don't think any dealers nationwide have an RS on hand

edit: and yes, R17 means 17", its the diameter of the tire from inside to inside. There's no way you have a 17" tire on an 18" wheel lol

Handbrake Released
    No I don't have the RS package. So yeah as I suspected they are indeed 17" wheels. But they measure 18.5" because of the flange I suppose.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast