Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

2013 Cruze LTZ RS

Tags
2013 cruze ltz
14K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  Buckshot 
#1 ·
Took delivery of a 2013 Cruze in Summit White back on Monday. First car my wife and I have owned after owning trucks and SUV's for the last decade. We are absolutely loving it. Every available option except cargo net and all weather mats. I found this site by while researching all weather mat options for the Cruze and decided to stay. Hope i can contribute in the future.

#12 ·
Welcome and congrats on your new car. I agree - white is much better than silver.

#13 ·
Love, love, love the rear camera. I really liking the MyLink Infotainment Center as well. I have got to get app up and running for my iPhone though. The Onstar website won't let me register for some reason, although I remember the dealer saying something about pushing the Onstar button at some point in our conversation, lol. I will try to get pics up today. Thanks for all the replies!!!

#14 ·
Your salesman should have set you up with OnStar before letting you leave. Once set up there then you can register on-line.

#16 ·
My salesman told me to do that as well, and then proceeded to walk inside. I think he knew my dad needed to get home for something, but I made him wait and I did it right then and there. The guy just walked through how I wanted to set it up and then wanted me to set a four digit pass code. I'm guessing if you called them with a lockout situation, you could tell them that and that would confirm it. I found that same code works with the OnStar mobile app to lock/unlock/remote start the vehicle via phone.

#19 ·
Very nice!

Sent from my DROID3

#21 ·
Congrats on the cruze looks awesome!! Welcome to the forums any questions you have about your cruze we are more than willing to answer your questions.

#23 ·
Very nice man

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.