Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New to the Cruze world.. Hello from Minnesota!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Jukebox Juliet 
#1 ·
Hi guys, just wanted to make my introduction. I've been a loud and proud member of the Japanese import scene for a number of years, but have made the leap to something a little more "grown-up". I've recently found myself behind the wheel of a 2011 Cruze Eco 6M, and I'm completely in love. Could be a bit peppier, especially off the line and in lower RPMs, but all-in-all it's been a very pleasant transition.

I'm enjoying the experience of driving something quiet and respectable, and I intend to keep it that way. That being said, I also hate seeing so many cars identical to mine on a daily basis, so I'm sure minor changes will be coming in the future, as time and money allow. For now, though, I just want to focus on enjoying this thoroughly wonderful daily driver. I've been lurking on the forum for a couple of months now and decided it was time to join the community. I look forward to getting to know some of you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.