Finally purchased a 2012 Cruze!! - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Finally purchased a 2012 Cruze!!

Duke of Oil

Where the stars and stripes and eagles fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzeLTurbo View Post
    I live in cabot arkansas and work at a local dealership in little rock. As for mods, most of them will be cosmetic as it is mainly for the wife and commuting. I have a 3/4 ton ram that I just couldnt afford to keep driving for work, so now it has become a project with a 408 stroker coming soon I hope. I may do a intake and exhaust on the lil cruze. I pulled my pkugs today and checked them, one of them being gapped so small it woukd even fit on my gap tool!!! I regapped them all to .032. I am thinking about having my wheels refinished in a bronze or gold color, not sure on that yet. I will be adding some more chrome to the body as I think it looks good with the paint color.
    Good call checking those gap plugs. .032 should work very nicely. Did you notice a difference?
    Amsoil Products Info, Ordering, & CruzeTalk.com Discounts

XtremeRevolution & Co. Mobile Audio Parts :: XtremeRevolution.net

"When freedom is at odds with government policy, one of two things eventually happens: Either freedom is crushed, or political leaders are forced out in disgrace and replaced with guardians of individual liberty."

"...the Supreme Court has ruled that the right to keep and bear arms exists independently of the Second Amendment...the Bill of Rights is a reminder to the government, not [an] authorization..."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Driver's Ed
    Logged a 5 mpg increaseon my 40 mile commute to work this morning, same gas, same temp, and same cruise speed (68 mph). I am now averaging 36 mpg and hope to increase a little more with 40 psi tire pressure as opposed to the 34 im running now.

Good choice, thanks for your purchase! And welcome to the forum!
    (Soon to be) 5 Year Employee at Lordstown Assembly
    Proud of the Cruze & GM

*Opinions expressed are my own. I Visit this forum on my own time and enjoy hearing from our customers, and try to give assistance, and take the knowledge of things I learn here back to the plant to try to make improvements. No, I don't get any kick-back from it. I just love our car. And our customers. And GM.

Driver's Ed
    Aired tires to 44 psi and im showing 39 mpg on dic now for my 50 mile commute. Next I think ill go with a k&n filter
    2012 Cruze LT Turbo

6. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12