New Cruze
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Cruze

New Cruze

Hey everyone! My name is Jennie, I'm 22 and reside in Wisconsin. Just converted from being a Toyota junkie to owning an American-made car. I traded in my 2009 Scion tC (which was a pretty cool release series 5.0) for a brand new 2013 Chevy Cruze last week. Was looking for more room and the big factor was 4-doors for my little 10-month old. Other than that, I am hoping to learn a little more about the car and possibly some fun options and see what you guys have done with your Cruze.
    So, all in all, hello!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Howdy, Jennie (Jaiyla) and "Welcome" to CruzeTalk.
    2011 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 1.4LT 6A
    2009 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/SFI 4A
    2004 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L/MFI 4A

1971 Dodge Charger 318 3A
    1970½ Plymouth AAR 'Cuda 340/6BBL 4M
    1968 Dodge Charger 383 3A
    1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S 383 4M
    1965 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S 273 4M

Retired Moderator

Welcome! Lots of friendly folks around here, and lots of knowledge about the car!
    2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco
    2009 Honda Fit Sport

Learn from the mistakes of others, so when you err it can be in new and interesting ways.

Administrator

Welcome to Cruzetalk. You can get most of your questions about the Cruze answered here.

2012 ECO MT - Black Granite/Cloth; 814 mile range; Bluetooth Stereo AUX; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; GM Spare tire; VG Shark Fin
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS @182K miles)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport - needed more seats)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

Congrats on your new Cruze. What trim did you get & what color?

Welcome to CT! If you have any questions I'm sure you'll have plenty of people to throw you answers!

Congrats on your new purchase - you wont be disappointed!

Mods:
    28% Tint/ Camaro PDIM Bluetooth Module/ Virtual Garage Shark Fin Antenna/ Aussie Chevrolet Rear Emblem/ Aluminum Sport Pedals/ GrafxWerks Front Bowtie Overlay and Wheel Emblem Covers/ Buick Verano Console Ambient Lighting/ BMW Style Rear Taillights/ Trifecta Premium Tune/ Audi style Projector Headlights/ Morimoto 4300k HIDs/ Höen Yellow Foglight Bulbs/Aluminum Door Sills/ Piano Black Door Trim

Welcome to CruzeTalk! Feel free to share pics of the new ride!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Ciao! and congratulation!

Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiyla View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is Jennie, I'm 22 and reside in Wisconsin. Just converted from being a Toyota junkie to owning an American-made car. I traded in my 2009 Scion tC (which was a pretty cool release series 5.0) for a brand new 2013 Chevy Cruze last week. Was looking for more room and the big factor was 4-doors for my little 10-month old. Other than that, I am hoping to learn a little more about the car and possibly some fun options and see what you guys have done with your Cruze.
    So, all in all, hello!

Jennie,
    I would like to congratulate you on your new Cruze. Also welcome to the forum!! This is a great forum to be a part of! I am always here and happy to help in any way so please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have. Enjoy your Cruze!!
    Thank you,
    Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.