2014 Chevy Cruze Service Manual Set for all you DIY's out there
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Thread: 2014 Chevy Cruze Service Manual Set for all you DIY's out there

Learning about my Cruze

2014 Chevy Cruze Service Manual Set for all you DIY's out there

HELMS, INC. will be releasing the official 2014 Chevy Cruze Service Manual on Nov. 7, 2013 according to their website. It will be all yours for the going price of $200.00 in the paper edition.
    Contains Factory Authorized Service information written by General Motors. It contains Diagnostic Information and Procedures, Schematics and Routing Diagrams, Component Locator, Repair Instructions, Description and Operation, Specifications, and Special Tools and equipment. Service information on HVAC, Body & Accessories, Restraints, Steering, Suspension, Driveline/Axle, Brakes, Engine and Transmission/Transaxle. I have always got service manuals for all of my cars that I've ever owned but $200.00 is stretching it a little bit for me since I am now retired. Anyone want to share a copy?
    Last edited by vwgtiglx; 10-26-2013 at 09:41 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Resident Forum Drunkard
    Good and Bad news all at once .......... yeah next year we will share your copy ..
    Enduring ,Veteran Retired . Over 90 Jumps ..when you get to stop counting .

Knuckle Buster . There is a 70% chance that you wil have to breath Dex-Cool !!!!!!!

Rocket Science .

2nd Gear
    Brian, are you saying there's no diesel specific information contained within this manual???
    2014 Cruze Turbo Diesel - Summit White

5th Gear
    $200 is pretty steep, but this does sound interesting, especially if it will tell me how to change the timing belt, injectors, glow plugs, etc.
    2014 Chevy Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel 56K (Domenic), 1990 Buick LeSabre 121K (Bob), 1986 Mercedes 300E 5 Speed (odo broken)

Driver's Ed
    Kinda jumping the gun a little bit? 3 year 36K warranty, 5 year 100K power train warranty. Everything you have mentioned is covered. 200 dollars for a service man. I'll wait. Or look it up on youtube. FWIW

200 dollars is pretty much the going rate for a shop manual. This is no surprise

2005 Honda Civic 5M
    2013 Dodge Grand Caravan 6A
    2013 Chevrolet Cruze ECO 6M

1st Gear
    I do enough myself on the Corvette...I don't want to do anything on the Cruze but keep her clean. Lovin' it!

Driver's Ed
    so will the 2014 service book for the cruze have the diesel information in it ?

Learning about my Cruze
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevymandsl01 View Post
    If I were you, I would contact HELM, Inc. on their website and ask them directly. The 2014 Cruze was introduced in May, 2013 as a Diesel model. The rest of the 2014 Cruze models were released this Fall. So with that logic, I don't see why the Diesel model would not be covered in the 2014 Service Manual coming out tomorrow.

Learning about my Cruze
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevymandsl01 View Post
    I checked with Helm, Inc. They said it includes a set of books and does include the Diesel model. It is still not available as of yet.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements