Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Just ordered a new 2014 Cruze Diesel.

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  danhr 
#1 ·
Just ordered a new 2014 Cruze Diesel. Rainforest Green with everything but the sun roof. Always have had diesel trucks, and currently drive a 2002 Duramax bought new, and several John Deere tractors. This will be our first diesel car and looking forward to it. :eek:ccasion14: It took a while to talk the wife into it.

#4 ·
My wife loves the diesel powar. She says that she doesn't want to go back to gas.

#9 ·
I had a 2004.5 duramax with the LLY and had to do the headgaskets. After they were done I used for 2 years then sold my half to my dad because I was going back to school. Dad still loves it and doesn't know how he ever towed before with a gas truck. Only thing that hurt my feelings was the 500km to $140. In comparison I now go 650-700km in my cruze that only has 2700km on it for $65.

Reactions: KpaxFAQ
#11 ·
Picked mine up for $6k as an ex work truck that a supervisor drove so it was barely worked. Reg cab long box, put 265/75/16 on it and leveling keys. Also put in a ppe tuner (just the economy one). I miss it as well but dont worry, the cruze will take your mind off your duramax with the tq/mpg combination

#14 ·
Thanks for all the positive comments. They ordered it from the factory today, and said I should see it around the first week of June. Should be some more good discounts by then as it's the end of the current model run. :clap::clap:

#15 ·
Hey Su8pack1,

Congratulations on your purchase! If you need information such as your build sheet or warranty, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

#16 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats! Excellent choice! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.