Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

80K miles

Tags
80k miles
6K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  diesel 
#1 ·
Just hit this yesterday and still loving every mile! Speedometer Auto part Car Vehicle Gauge

See less See more
#7 ·
Dang Dawg Kiss a frog you need Mod Money . That is alot of miles for 1 year . Keep diesel Cruzen .

#8 ·
Lifetime Gas mileage? Or do you even keep an eye on this?

#9 ·
When did you purchase your CDT? You may be driving more than CruzeEcoBlueTopaz.

#10 ·
The model debuted at the dealership in April of 2013 as a 14', So no earlier, than that.

#15 ·
Lifetime mileage is about 41.6 MPG including a lot of stop and go in a cold winter. Average over the past 20K miles in warmer weather is 43.4MPG. I bought my car end of May 2013.

#20 ·
Anyone who has had the fuel filter changed and did not do it yourself, how much did that run you?

My car is at 29k at still shows like 27% life on the filter. Not planning on changing until it hits 0% but just curious.
I have 45000 on my cruze and the fuel filter still say 10% left. I just bought the filter it was 80.00 wholesale 120.00 retail at the dealer.

#24 ·
60K front wheel bearings replaced and 61K exhaust gas temperature sensor replaced. Other than that, it's been perfect.

#33 ·
I think my new bearings have a one year unlimited mileage parts and labor warranty. Will be interesting to see if they hold out. And to confirm I do not have a tune. My car is 100% stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.