Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
W

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    19 Posts
    I have thought about the option for the camera and the light sensor... since I have to replace my bezel due to trying to modify it to make it removable (which it wasn't possible unless you want to really do some fab work)... I may try marking and drilling holes for it... which will allow me to use it for a template to do the new one. This is only if I can't reinforce the one I have better than I have.

· Registered
    43 Posts
    hey buddy i'm a little new to the forums but i've been scoping your cruze tablet thread for while now. I am soon going to puchase the upgrades (module, tablet, housing...also waiting on the next MWC for new 7" tablets)...I am just curious if you decided to make a cutout for the front facing camera? I think i would be pretty cool to use that. i don't know what type of plastic it is so i'm hoping it's strong enough to withstand tools to make a hole. Also, have you found any removable solution? I am shooting for a permnament install but it would be nice to have a tablet around the house! Thanks again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…