View Profile: dagles71 - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums
NEWS

5 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Finally I installed the K&N Typhon Air cool filter....you can feel the diference of having 5.6HP add...!
    & as you said bellow, I can feel some economy when driving in the city also.
  2. View Conversation
    Regards from South America (Lima - Peru)
  3. I'm not sure what Hp. you will gain but I believe you will get improved fuel economy. your engine will breath better and get cooler air from outside the engine compartment. This is especially true in a hot climate where your engine runs warmer.
  4. View Conversation
    Ol Now, considering that my car is not the turbo version and comes with 140HP factory..How much I would get?...the guy of Car ID assures a plus of +10HP when installing injen cold air (....is that true?)
  5. View Conversation
    Hello "dagles71",
    Congratulation on this nice look of your "babe" summit white Chevy Cruze..
    I am writing you from Lima Perú (South America); I have also a summit white chevy cruze with some modifications, and now am interested in the same changes you have done (exhaust / Air filter / Suspension).
    As a first step I would like to have your opinion regarding the right and best air Filter that match with our cars. Your recommendation will be appreciated. I mean...some friends recomend K&N filter brand but others say that Injen is the best one.....(...?)
    Well, since my car is an 1.8AT (automatic transmission) 6 speed, 140HP..what would be the best combination to increase the performance & getting more power?
    thanks in advance
    Mario
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
About dagles71

Basic Information

Date of Birth
October 3, 1955 (58)
About dagles71
Biography:
Chevrolet salesman, 57 years old, 3 children, divorced, just bought 2012 Chevy cruze LTZ and love it.
Interests:
Travel, the ocean, boats, warm weather,
Auto sales, Chevrolet and all used cars and trucks

Contact

This Page
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/8315-dagles71.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to dagles71 Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
08-21-2013 12:55 AM
General Information
Last Activity
09-23-2013 09:14 PM
Referrals