View Profile: dagles71 - Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums

5 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Finally I installed the K&N Typhon Air cool can feel the diference of having 5.6HP add...!
    & as you said bellow, I can feel some economy when driving in the city also.
  2. View Conversation
    Regards from South America (Lima - Peru)
  3. I'm not sure what Hp. you will gain but I believe you will get improved fuel economy. your engine will breath better and get cooler air from outside the engine compartment. This is especially true in a hot climate where your engine runs warmer.
  4. View Conversation
    Ol Now, considering that my car is not the turbo version and comes with 140HP factory..How much I would get?...the guy of Car ID assures a plus of +10HP when installing injen cold air ( that true?)
  5. View Conversation
    Hello "dagles71",
    Congratulation on this nice look of your "babe" summit white Chevy Cruze..
    I am writing you from Lima Perú (South America); I have also a summit white chevy cruze with some modifications, and now am interested in the same changes you have done (exhaust / Air filter / Suspension).
    As a first step I would like to have your opinion regarding the right and best air Filter that match with our cars. Your recommendation will be appreciated. I mean...some friends recomend K&N filter brand but others say that Injen is the best one.....(...?)
    Well, since my car is an 1.8AT (automatic transmission) 6 speed, 140HP..what would be the best combination to increase the performance & getting more power?
    thanks in advance
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
About dagles71

Basic Information

Date of Birth
October 3, 1955 (60)
About dagles71
Lincoln Jaguar Land Rover salesman, 57 years old, 3 children, divorced, drive a 2012 Chevy cruze LTZ RS and love it.
Merritt Island, Florida
Travel, the ocean, boats, warm weather,
Auto sales, Lincoln Jaguar Land Rover and all used vehicle sales.

This Page
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to dagles71 Using...

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
08-21-2013 01:55 AM
General Information
Last Activity
08-23-2015 05:39 PM
1 Friend

• Send a message via AIM to XtremeRevolution