Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

January 13' Official MOTM Submission Thread

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  obermd 
#1 · (Edited)
All Members are eligible and encouraged to nominate a Candidate for MOTM!
Entrys must be made by 11:59:59 p.m. January 21st, 2012.
Voting will begin January 22nd, and end on January 31th 11:59:99.
Contest winner will get the MOTM Winner title and a reserved place in "MOTM Hall of Fame".

If you know a member that has made great contributions to the Forum. Show him/her some apreaction by nominating them for MOTM!!!!

Please submit a brief summary why you feel that your Candidate deserves the "MOTM Title"

There will be only one submission per candidate. This will get him/her a slot in the voting thread at the end of the month.

Serious submissions only Please.
One submission per member per month
Past winners may enter again after 6 months from the original winning date.
Your Candidate will NOT be added to the voting thread without a submission in THIS thread.

No discussions in this thread. Just submissions.

Admin reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary, at any time.

See less See more
#5 ·
Bump; so far only two nominations.

I'll add another: Hoon. For the same reason as last month. Hoon has been taking the time to figure out how the car operates and how to improve its operation. This is the same thing that tuning companies (Trifecta, Vermont Tuners, etc.) do. The difference is that Hoon is providing us with the results without charge.

#8 ·
I'm going to switch it up and nominate Jerry@BNR.

There's not another vendor on here that sells products, provdes technical support, and involves himself in forum discussions.

When I purchased my stage 1 kit from him, shipping was insanely fast, he walked me through every step of programming and installation, and was very quick on responses.

Good businessman for our cars. :)

Reactions: Sonic and titan2782
#10 ·
Bump - still only four nominations.

#11 ·
Titan2872, like Hoon he has spent a lot of time providing technical help to members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.