Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

March '15 Member of the Month Submission Thread

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Aussie 
#1 · (Edited)

All members are eligible and encouraged to nominate a candidate for MOTM! Entries must be made by 23:59:59 PST March 15th. Voting will begin March 16th, and end on March 31st.

We have some new prizes this month for the contest winners. The winner will receive:
-A $25 Code for the
Badnewsracing website.
-A pair of Diode Dynamics' HP3 license plate lights
-Their choice of one of two products from Titan Synthetics*,
-MOTM Winner title
-VIP Member badge (which comes with an upgraded account as well as access to an exclusive "VIP Room" section of the forum),
*One bottle of Amsoil P.I. Performance Improver or one can of Amsoil Miracle Wash

If you know a member that has made great contributions to the Forum. Show him/her some appreciation by nominating them for MOTM!!!!

Please submit a brief summary why you feel that your candidate deserves the "MOTM Title". Worthy candidates will get a slot in the voting thread at the end of the month. Serious submissions only Please.Past winners may be nominated again after 6 months from the original winning date.

Your Candidate will NOT be added to the voting thread without a submission in THIS thread.
No discussions in this thread. Just submissions.

Admin reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary, at any time.

Members who are still on their victory lap:
November Merc6
December jblackburn
January BrianV
February Robby

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh Looky here a new Month already and I am so Excited ..

Some 1 stood out last Month and has shown good sportsmanship , but I am Not going Nominate Him Instead I have Chosen ..Lizziecruze ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.