Dash Damage..Help please - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dash Damage..Help please

Learning about my Cruze
    go to any car dealership, they have contractors that fix damaged cars for them. dents, burn holes in seats and damaged vinyl. they can make the damage disapear.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Banned
    Chris i like it alot. Its giving me more insights and thoughts for things. Yeah i totally agree...just wish i could have it warrantied and which ill find out next week when i take her to service and tell them what happend. I may alter the story a bit lmao. Ill admit that 90 percent of posts i see on here really irritate me when ppl bash GM...and yet they own a gm car. A dear good friend of mine told me thats ASE certified said even a new car wont be perfect even though its brand new..there will be flaws in atleast one, so ppl need to understand that. It may be minor it could be major..who knows. Bottom line...GM vehicles are very good to have ownership to, and although some of their cars and trucks etc..have issues, the fact of the matter is that they will be fixed and addressed, but only if us owners bring to the attention to gm and/or chevrolet dealer, or whoever dealership. I admit i had a couple issues with mine already..Like a wheel stud snap off and that insulation issue but nothing that cant be fixed. I see posts on here that ppl compare a cruze to a focus or civic......and guess what for those who do that comparison, I doubt those cars are any better. especially fords and dodges. they both suck entirely, so stick that in your A$$. I know whats good and what isnt. Personally, ive worked on alot of cars and realized what vehicles are ****. There are some downsides to some of gm cars when it comes to repair but not nearly as a pain in the ass when its a ford, dodge, toyota, nissan or kia. If you all knew my buddy you would cleary see and agree lol.
    Starks8 likes this.

Aesop
    Would be question more that tool than the car, any prying device I have seen or used has a flat curved bottom. From the appearance of your two dents in that softer plastic coating the upper dash panel, looks like a matching pair of narrow pivots that dug into that plastic.

Rather than spreading the pressure over a wide area, a very small area. As an example if you are applying a 10 force over a one square inch area but only a tenth of a square inch is making contact, that would be equivalent to applying 1,000 pounds of force to that one square inch area.

Feel I would have a talk with that pry bar maker.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12