I am within inches of defecting from Chevy to......... - Page 7
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: I am within inches of defecting from Chevy to.........

Driver's Ed
    That's sucks, I like the exterior of the dart, but the interior reminds me of a cavalier.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

3rd Gear
    I congratulate you on your decision. Never settle, even if you do find the Dart of your dreams.
    1LT A/T

Handbrake Released
    Dart was just named to the 8 biggest product flops of 2012 list I saw today. I think other than the repeat Jeep and truck customers that Chrysler has a hard time getting people into dealers. No one I know cross shops anything they are looking for with their offerings.
    jblackburn likes this.

Handbrake Released Cruzemeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by obermd View Post
    Probably a good thing you didn't purchase a Dart from that dealer. Since it's the service department's job to prep the car that doesn't bode well for their ability to take care of the problems that will crop up down the road. You might still be able to find a Dart at another dealership if you're really interested. In the meantime, keep on Cruzen.
    Well........................................... it's this way: The slight blems prolly wouldn't be seen by the average human, I may have eggs-agg-erated the seat cushion dirt or whatever..... turns out the Day before Christmas quick prep may have been the reason. I've deat with them for over 20 years with Chevy, and .... well.... they coughed up some monetary schmoozing to the tune of an extra grand to shut me up.
    It worked.
    I couldn't help myself at that point yesterday....... the dual exhaust with bright tips.... the sweet growl.... the 17 alloys with good rubbers...... the four wheel independent suspension..... the red.... the phat brushed alloy shift kanaubber...... I DID IT........ I left Monolith with the Dodge dealer and brought home King Crimson................
    30dccdf6ff2049891cf54ac3a60f80cfx.jpg
    ba3a0a6048be0342aa6151db30b179b7x.jpg9eed1605ff001da9356f10990724f044x.jpg550x-srt-viper-2013-3.jpg
    MikeW likes this.

If All Cars Have Two Headlights and sometimes two Fog lights, why don't at least Most Cars have two exhaust tips - even if just for the symmetry?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetry
    Thank you to all who clicked.

Please stick around for a few weeks at least and let us know your thoughts and experiences.

- DROID RAZR MAXX.
    HOW TO: Gain Access to Side-Markers

Current: Smoked Side Marker Lenses, Black Bow Ties, Bluetooth PDIM, Reso Delete, 35/5% Tint, TCollins Big 3 Kit, K&N Drop In
    Soon: Custom Tablet Magnet Mount, De-Chrome, ?

1st Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeAaron View Post
    Please stick around for a few weeks at least and let us know your thoughts and experiences.

- DROID RAZR MAXX.
    I second that- congrats! I may be next.

Resident Tater Salad
    Looks nice sir. Let us know how you like it in a month or two.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

Administrator

Congrats. I'd also like a review in a couple of months.

2012 ECO MT - Black Granite/Cloth; 814 mile range; Bluetooth Stereo AUX; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; GM Spare tire; VG Shark Fin
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS @182K miles)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

Autocross Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzemeister View Post
    Is this from the dealer's Dart brochure? Check your leg, I think someone's pulling it.

Yes, let us know if you made a good choice (after the puppy love period wears off).
    Back to stock. Bored.

Handbrake Released Cruzemeister's Avatar
    Thanks...will do! A new car is always a risk of sorts, but, as anyone who ever read my posts from the beginning back in March 2011 when I traded my base Cobalt for the Cruze 1.8 LS auto would remember that I'm a fan of interesting, new, stock, non modded cars that cost me about as much per month as a modern day family cell phone bill. So, that's the Cruzemeister story in a nut shell. And I can verify that my wife says I am a certified Almond Joy hard part on the inside.
    I enjoyed my 08 Cobalt - base model, spoiler, coupe with round lights ala big brother Vette, but could no way afford an SS. I couldn't afford one now either. When the time was ripe, the LS cruze 1.8 was a major step up because of what GM FINALLY offered in a "base unit". I enjoyed it too. But , as always - and perhaps forever - GM just won't give you the goodie stuff without holding folks hostage at the cash register. "What? You want a turbo, some alloys, some bigger rubber, some dual exhaust (oh... wait..Cruze don't offer dual .... wow imagine if they did! 1500 dollar adder!) yadda yadda..... PAY UP ! Something less than 21K? Nevvvah!!!!" ) I was going to wait out my lease term 'till 2014 and try trading keys (my term for gimme that thar car and keep my payment the same Maan) on a Sonic RS . Then I went to look.... R U SIRRIUS ? 23 and maybe more for a retooled Aveo? Yes.... I know it's a good seller. Please... spare me.... that kind of money for a wee car? Anyway...........I admit too that I've been a tad anti GM marketing cuz I can't afford their cooler looking (and better spec) stuff. Not to mention that the early pics of the new Vette is all but devastating. No, wait.. it is devastating.
    I'll be back with a Dodge Tale. Yours in better Cruzeing..........Cruzeneister. (aka Dad's Dart, owner operator of King Crimson)

If All Cars Have Two Headlights and sometimes two Fog lights, why don't at least Most Cars have two exhaust tips - even if just for the symmetry?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetry
    Thank you to all who clicked.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast