They keep calling me
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: They keep calling me

Angry They keep calling me

A dealer, not the one I bought my beloved from, has been emailing and calling me. "Now's a great time to trade! Lower your payments!!! Free hookers and blow with every new car purchased!!!!!"

*sigh*

1. I've only had Penny for 8 months.
    2. I'm therefore still severely upside-down.
    3. My credit is still trashed from medical bills, which went to collections 30 days post, immediately following her purchase.
    4. I have very little cash to put down because I've been topping the payments by 10% every month.
    5a. I'm very happy with Penny and have no reason to trade her on anything else until the Eco-D finally hits the market.
    5b. And I won't buy an Eco-D until its second model year.

Dealers, I get that you need to clear your '12 inventory. Shoving them out the door at the end of the year is not how to do it.
    All advice, opinions, etc contained in this post are guaranteed to be worth exactly what you paid for them. All rights reserved. Offer not valid in some areas.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Funny actually I got a letter from a dealer, not the one I bought from, offering my first free service. (Oil change, tire rotation, and 50 point inspection). I already used the one from my dealer for my first oil change. So since its about time for number 2 I guess I get another freebie. Just have to drive a little farther lol.

Sent from my XT912 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    coinneach likes this.
    2012 Cruze LS <Totaled
    2012 Cruze Eco < Totaled

I'm here for moral support

The Gearheads Guild

Resident Tater Salad

I get the emails from them all the time. You can unsubscribe from those at the bottom.

If they keep calling me, I make sure to answer angrily and tell them to stop. The xm folks were definitely bad. Had to ask multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

Quote Originally Posted by jblackburn View Post
    I get the emails from them all the time. You can unsubscribe from those at the bottom.

If they keep calling me, I make sure to answer angrily and tell them to stop. The xm folks were definitely bad. Had to ask multiple times.
    Ugh, XM. Fargin bastages kept sending me letters in bright yellow envelopes with IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUIRED in huge bold print on the front, looking exactly like a collections notice. Best believe they got a hot earful from me on that.
    DonnieZcruzE likes this.
    All advice, opinions, etc contained in this post are guaranteed to be worth exactly what you paid for them. All rights reserved. Offer not valid in some areas.

Epic Beard Man
    They're trying to sell you on replacing your 2012 with another 2012? They must be pretty desperate.

I still get stuff from SiriusXM. Some day they will get the message.
    Jon-
    "Be courteous and polite, and if we seem a little crazy, that's because most of us are." -Duke of Oil
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo/Eco badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP pod, & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

Quote Originally Posted by coinneach View Post
    Ugh, XM. Fargin bastages kept sending me letters in bright yellow envelopes with IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUIRED in huge bold print on the front, looking exactly like a collections notice. Best believe they got a hot earful from me on that.
    be sure to stuff their prepaid envelopes with your junk mail and return the favor
    rmass09, cronyjabrony and beeztee like this.

I get emails and mail from a stinky Toyota dealer were I looked at a used car like 2 years ago, luckily my salesperson hasn't called me about that bleepin survey I never received in the last few days.

Wish they'd call me, I'm ready to trade up lol.

Not sure if you have a smart phone but you can black list their numbers.
    ^Usually sarcasm.

If anything I say offends you... you might need a snickers.

I will trade up when either the Diesel or 2.0T comes to market and is on year 2.
    rmass09 likes this.
    ADDICTED TO TURBO
    http://www.facebook.com/christophercroninvfib

Learning about my Cruze
    Quote Originally Posted by coinneach View Post

A Johnny Dangerously fan I see! (end threadjack)

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.