Totalled - Page 4
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Totalled

Does anyone actually read the post......No One Was In The Car. Sorry for more Cruze hassle you have to deal with.
    2012 LT2 Black Granite Metalic: K&N Drop Filter, Tint 38%, Blacked Out Bowtie, Stubby Antenna, Custom Stripes/Graphics, Custom MGP Caliper Covers. XZE Bulbs, LED Bulb Conversion.
    Coming MODS: Tune, Wheels, Harness Upgrade (In Progress), Who knows...we shall see!

"Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Nuts...

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
    US Army Veteran - Rochester, NY | Instagram : @mastercanine
    2011 Cruze Eco 1.4T M/T
    Mods : -Trifecta Tune - Dual Borla Exhaust - Premium Aftermarket Audio System - ZZP Pillar Gauge Pod - Drop in K&N - Resonator Delete - Custom Vinyl Work (Hood, Roof, Trunk, Front/Rear Bowtie) - Interior L.E.D. Lighting (All) - Exterior L.E.D. Lighting (License plate, GlowTie) - 20% Tint All Around

Learning about my Cruze
    Good to hear everyone OK.
    Tell your wife use extreme caution.
    That car is up against a pole with an electrical service run in PVC pipe. PVC breaks. If it did not go boom it could with very little movement.
    Hope the car and all turns out well.

Sorry about your luck.

Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
    I am very sorry to hear about this accident. It is a very good thing no one was in the car. When you are ready to get your new Cruze feel free to contact me for any assistance. I wish you and your family well!
    ~Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

Duke of Oil

Where the stars and stripes and eagles fly.
    Good to hear that nobody was hurt and that you're not out a big financial loss. Very good to hear. Sucks that this is the 2nd Cruze you had totalled. I'm assuming insurance will pick up the bill?

Every time I see a Cruze involved in a collision, I am amazed and impressed by how well the car holds up and how safe it keeps its passengers, whether it's being crushed by a semi trailer or being hit hard from behind or from any direction. These cars are arguably some of the safest cars on the road.
    Amsoil Products Info, Ordering, & CruzeTalk.com Discounts

XtremeRevolution & Co. Mobile Audio Parts :: XtremeRevolution.net

"When freedom is at odds with government policy, one of two things eventually happens: Either freedom is crushed, or political leaders are forced out in disgrace and replaced with guardians of individual liberty."

"...the Supreme Court has ruled that the right to keep and bear arms exists independently of the Second Amendment...the Bill of Rights is a reminder to the government, not [an] authorization..."

Off-Road Champion
    I'm so sorry about your Cruze. I am totally glad nobody was in the car when that happened! Still like everyone else it absolutely amazes me how well these cars held up in a crash situation. It is a relief to see that they do exactly what they're supposed to do when that happens.

Sent from my Telefunken U47 Electronic Response Unit
    Missing our 1st generation Aveos everyday!
    02 Chevrolet Suburban Z71
    04 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan (Sold but not forgotten!)
    07 Chevrolet Aveo 5 Hatchback (Sold but not forgotten!)
    12 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 6MT
    12 Chevrolet Sonic 2LT (wifes new car)

9. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.