Rise in price on destination charge?!! - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Rise in price on destination charge?!!

Aesop
    Fuel surcharge? Couldn't help but notice a fuel surcharge on a package I recently sent, also on my electric and natural gas bills. Also at the pumps.

Only thing that didn't rise is the IRS deduction for business miles, that remains the same at 55.5 cents per gallon.

IRS stays far away from corporations, have to many sharp tax attorneys they don't know how to deal with. But they love to screw the individual.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Resident Tater Salad

All-Star package went up $300-ish.
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

Off-Road Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks8 View Post
    Well according to the Chevrolet.com website, it looks like the destination charge for the 2013 Cruze has increased from $795 to $810!

I know it's only $15 but still, especially when in Virginia we already have to pay $15 for the front license plate bracket that nobody wants.
    Why wouldn't you want the front license plate bracket if it is required in your state?

*Shrug* Personally, I'm more concerned with the price of food going up at the rate it has been then our cars going up every year....

Aesop
    We have to pay 75 bucks for just a sticker for the rear plate, for whatever reason, our assembly still thinks we also need a way outdated front plate.

I know in some states, really rob you blind for registration, but their means of getting property taxes. In Wisconsin get robbed on home property taxes. Would be far better off living in a tent and having a $500,000 motorhome parked in the driveway.

When I was working down in Mississippi in the early 60's, people living in those mansions on Highway 90 were only paying around a hundred bucks a year in property taxes. But a guy driving a new Chevy had to pay 500 bucks per year for registration.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikBEggs View Post
    Why wouldn't you want the front license plate bracket if it is required in your state?

*Shrug* Personally, I'm more concerned with the price of food going up at the rate it has been then our cars going up every year....
    Because having the front license plate takes away from the look of the front of the car/bumper.

Resident Tater Salad

Quote Originally Posted by Starks8 View Post
    Because having the front license plate takes away from the look of the front of the car/bumper.
    But it's required in VA anyway. As a dealer in this state, they're required to put both plates on the car at delivery.
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

8. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12