Arrogant/ignorant people
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Arrogant/ignorant people

Banned

Angry Arrogant/ignorant people

You know...for some time now ive been seeing alot of criticism about the cruze and other chevrolet vehicles and havent said a **** thing yet.
    Until now. I see countless bashing comments on here about the cruze and im sick of it. One more bad comment on a cruze that i come across, im gonna flip **** on them. Idc who you are.
    This pisses me off to end. I hate people with a passion that run their mouth as much as a car engine. I bet 90% of the people on here that shoot their mouth off dont even own a cruze or gm vehicle or even test drove one and all they want to do is make **** up and cause an arguement because they think the piece of **** they drive is soo much better than what us proud chevrolet owners have. To be honest, i have been a proud chevy owner for the past 9 years, even though i came across some hard times with my cars, i got them fixed and it was like it never
    happened. Chevrolets and other gm vehicles will outlast what you have by far. What do you have thats apparenly better..a toyota? ford? dodge? nissan? mazda? kia? subaru? Mercury? bmw? LMao...ur all dreaming. Those cant even compete with GM. You all kill me that think those cars are the best and better. Let me ask you..how does it feel to be bashed for what you drive? Doesnt feel too good and appealing does it? Didnt think so. I agree with what XtremeRevolutionizer said once before...this forum wasnt designed/made for people to get on here, sign up and think they can post ridiculous comments about gm and their cars they make. It was made for the cruze and/or whole gm community to talk about ideas, share pictures, post positive comments and basically get to know
    other owners on here and make the best of it. This is BS and needs to stop. If you dont have anything positive and nice to say about GM or anything thats related to this forum, then get the
    **** out and stay out. We dont need ignorant and selfish-arrogant people like you in our friendly forum. And i hope i can get alot of people on here on my side for this one. If you agree, please like my post and or comment.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Learning about my Cruze
    WOW...

Personally, I don't think any one company is better than any other...although I have owned nothing but GM vehicles for 15 years.

I do however think that some manufacturers and dealerships have varying skills when it comes to customer service, for example, Dodge Canada has to approve all warranty work done at a dealership prior to work starting, and wont pay for anything below $2K. That becomes the responsibility of the dealership...how many little issues you think they fix.

I even had a friend buy a dodge Ram. 32km on it when he parked it in his driveway...came out in the morning and there was an oil puddle under it, he brought it to the dealership and they just monitored the leak over a complete oil change interval...they determined it was losing 800ml a month..and unless it was 1L or more a month it was considered a weep...therefore not covered by warranty.

That's the BS the local Dodge pulls here...go 70km away to get it serviced and they can't do enough to make it right.

Never had an issue with GM...but I have read tons on people who have...Don't know the real story, so cant really comment.

As far as my Ford is better than your Chevy arguments...are you new...its a classic gearhead fight. Why do you think they had Bumblebee (a new camaro) fight Barricade, (a new Mustang) in the first Transformers movie...actually Ford wouldn't even give them a Mustang for the movie when they heard what they were going to do...Barricade is actually a Saleen.

BOOOOST!
    Brand loyalty is silly.

That goes both ways OP.
    Cruze 1LT M6 - K&N Drop In, Intake Resonator Delete, Black Label Tuned - 162whp/186wtq @ 18.5psi
    GSXR750 - Turbo, E85, approx 220whp
    ZX10R - Mufflers - 161whp

Banned
    Ive been loyal to chevrolet for quite awhile and dont see anything wrong with it. If you like what that company is doing i dont see why its such a big deal to
    be loyal to them and keep buying their cars. Its by personal preference in my opinion, but thats just me.

Learning about my Cruze
    Quote Originally Posted by chevycruze2012 View Post
    Ive been loyal to chevrolet for quite awhile and dont see anything wrong with it. If you like what that company is doing i dont see why its such a big deal to
    be loyal to them and keep buying their cars. Its by personal preference in my opinion, but thats just me.
    True that...never really done me wrong....except give big rebates on the cruze, and now I have a $12K car, down from 22K in 2 years....

Darn you and your rebates GM....

Just make half the Darn cars and sell them at full price...
    I would likely be looking at buying something new now if my car was worth some money.

Duke of Oil

Where the stars and stripes and eagles fly.
    Not sure if I'll keep this thread in this section, but you do make a very valid point and said something that has needed to be said by other members. It doesn't sound the same if I'm the one saying it if you know what I mean.

If anyone goes overboard and starts trolling excessively, let me or another moderator know and we'll deal with it.
    sciphi and OnlyTaurus like this.
    Amsoil Products Info, Ordering, & CruzeTalk.com Discounts

XtremeRevolution & Co. Mobile Audio Parts :: XtremeRevolution.net

"When freedom is at odds with government policy, one of two things eventually happens: Either freedom is crushed, or political leaders are forced out in disgrace and replaced with guardians of individual liberty."

"...the Supreme Court has ruled that the right to keep and bear arms exists independently of the Second Amendment...the Bill of Rights is a reminder to the government, not [an] authorization..."

Retired Moderator

At the same time, we need to be honest about our cars. Otherwise, we won't be helpful to anybody when a problem arises. And, praise them when they get things right!

I did a 180 mile round trip today, and averaged 48 mpg for that trip. 46 mpg up, 51 mpg back down. That was with many hills, some stops/starts, and a WOT 4th gear pass. On snow tires, and on winter gas. The whole time the car was quiet and comfortable to spend time in. I can't think of another non-hybrid compact car in the States that will get anywhere near that fuel economy in those driving conditions.
    2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco
    2009 Honda Fit Sport

Learn from the mistakes of others, so when you err it can be in new and interesting ways.

Administrator

I drove Pontiacs from 1985 to 2010. My son drove my Pontiac Montana for the final two years I owned it. In that time I have had my share of problems and have discovered that not all dealerships are made the same. Some are really, really good; some really really bad; but most are average. Getting a really good dealership is critical in your ownership experience. My wife owned a Dodge and now owns a Toyota. I also owned a Mitsubishi for two years. It just doesn't matter - the dealership makes or breaks the ownership experience regardless of manufacturer. I have changed dealerships whenever I felt the dealership I was using wasn't competent to diagnose problems from the vehicle owner's complaint. Repeated visits for the same problem is a sure sign you need to change dealerships.

Forums such as CruzeTalk tend to attract people with car problems. People who are happy with their cars won't go online looking for a car forum unless they are already somewhat of a car nut. As a result we do see a lot of whining and complaining about the Cruze. Unfortunately we also have to deal with trolls who want nothing more than to bash the Cruze and/or GM. Since I started visiting CruzeTalk last January (I didn't join immediately) I have seen a few members go from constructive members here to being trolls. This is almost always a result of a minor problem and rarely the result of a major problem with their Cruze combined with an incompetent dealership. The common thread with all these disillusioned members has been a crappy dealership that didn't know their way around a car and most likely wouldn't call GM for help. The fact that we have to recommend owners contact GM directly and that Stacy has to request members send her information so she can open GM level incidents is proof that there are a lot of incompetent dealerships.

I have spent some time lurking on other car forums and they have the same issues with negativity and trolls, so this isn't a CruzeTalk (GM/Chevy/Cruze) issue only.

- Mike.

2012 ECO MT - Black Granite/Cloth; 814 mile range; Bluetooth Stereo AUX; OEM Fogs w/Chrome Covers; GM Spare tire; VG Shark Fin
    2010 Mit Lancer GT MT (traded for ECO @31K miles)
    2002 Pont Montana AWD (traded for 2012 LS @182K miles)
    1990 Pont Transport (traded for Montana @240K miles)
    1986 Fiero GT MT (traded for Transport - needed more seats)
    1985 Fiero 2M4 MT (traded for Fiero GT @8K miles)

I liked my Cruze enough that even though there was nothing wrong with my 2012 Cruze LTZ RS I traded her in on a 2013 Cruze LTZ RS My wife likes my Cruze enough that she ordered herself a 2013 Cruze LTZ RS that currently on transport to our dealer.
    Last edited by 2013Cruze; 01-14-2013 at 12:31 AM.
    DonnieZcruzE likes this.

Epic Beard Man
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013Cruze View Post
    I liked my Cruze enough that even though there was nothing wrong with my 2012 Cruze LTZ RS I traded her in on a 2013 Cruze LTZ RS My wife likes my Cruze enough that she ordered herself a 2013 Cruze LTZ RS that currently on transport to our dealer.
    What did you get different with the 2013 beside MyLink?
    Jon-
    "Be courteous and polite, and if we seem a little crazy, that's because most of us are." -Duke of Oil
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo/Eco badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP pod, & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.