Where to go from here - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Where to go from here

Resident Forum Drunkard
    You guys are spending way to much money on your cars please send me some ..lol. just a thought
    Enduring ,Veteran Retired . Over 90 Jumps ..when you get to stop counting .

Knuckle Buster . !!!

Rocket Science .

So Live your Life that the fear of Death can never enter your Heart .

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

We're not spending. We're investing.
    ErikBEggs and AkiRaw like this.
    All advice, opinions, etc contained in this post are guaranteed to be worth exactly what you paid for them. All rights reserved. Offer not valid in some areas.

Might as well start with the lighting since it's the cheapest and go from there.
    ^Usually sarcasm.

If anything I say offends you... you might need a snickers.

True. The rims and tires I want are looking like $1500 or so. *wince*
    All advice, opinions, etc contained in this post are guaranteed to be worth exactly what you paid for them. All rights reserved. Offer not valid in some areas.

If you were still wanting to lower, if it makes any difference I've never scraped anything other than the front lower air deflector in the phoenix area. To tell you the truth I only treat it differently on big bumps and I just slow down a bit more and never a problem. If you wanted I can drive over your speed bumps to test, only if you really wanted to drop it. Im on Eibachs.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using AutoGuide App
    Last edited by Chevyderek72; 01-15-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obermd View Post
    I use my fogs all the time. They make near field vision that much better. They also have a wider spread and illuminate the critters on the side of the road.
    I agree. They do make a difference on darker roads.
    2011 Imperial Blue LS/SS
    Connectivity Package 35% Tint All Around - UR Front Strut Bar
    Shaved Trunk - Carbon Fiber Front & Rear Bowties - Smoke Window Visors
    Arctic White Bulbs w/ Yellow Fogs - SportWing Spoiler - VG Shark Fin Antenna - Bazooka Tube
    Injen Intake - Doug Thorley Exhaust - Trifecta Tune - UR Rear Lower Tie Bar - 17" Black Drag Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyderek72 View Post
    If you were still wanting to lower, if it makes any difference I've never scraped anything other than the front lower air deflector in the phoenix area. To tell you the truth I only treat it differently on big bumps and I just slow down a bit more and never a problem. If you wanted I can drive over your speed bumps to test, only if you really wanted to drop it. Im on Eibachs.
    Cool. Try Guadalupe between 48th and Hardy, then on Hardy crossing Guadalupe. The rain gutters there are murderous.

Cool I should be able to swing by and check it out Saturday morning hopefully. Ill let you know if I either get high centered or lay frame.

Edit: Or of course if I get through fine.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide App

Off-Road Champion

I agree. They do make a difference on darker roads.
    Agree on the fogs - mine are on all the time but I am in the northeast - lots of forest lined roads - helps watching for deer that pop out of nowhere.

Epic Beard Man
    Quote Originally Posted by blk88verde View Post
    Agree on the fogs - mine are on all the time but I am in the northeast - lots of forest lined roads - helps watching for deer that pop out of nowhere.
    I love them too, but I just wish there was a way to have them come on all the time with the headlights in full power mode. The whole pressing the button thing each time is getting old, even though when I go to and leave work in the dark around the shortest day of the year, it was much more of an issue. As summer comes, my headlights will be used much less.
    obermd and jblackburn like this.
    Jon-
    "You say the strangest things" -jblackburn
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012 at Lordstown 19078!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo/Eco badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP gauge pod & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast