2013 Cruze LTZ just arrived

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 2013 Cruze LTZ just arrived

2013 Cruze LTZ just arrived

I ordered a 2013 LTZ RS Cruze late Novemeber. I just picked it up Saturday. Getting used to the My Link with NAV. I traded my 2012 LTZ. Liking the new features of the 2013. The two tone leather really stands out.

Couple things to note.

1. I got a new On Star phone number. I have to call to get my existing minutes transfered.
    2. I have a monthly paid XM subscription. Since the 2013 has a 3 month trail I'm going to call and see what they can do for me.
    3. My 2012 without NAV displayed the outside temperature as well as what the temperature was set it. The 2013 doesn't show the inside temp setting. I see no way to enable that. Missing that.
    4. The date is displayed when the radio is off. Same as in my 2012. Wish there was a way to enable the date in the display when the radio is on.
    5. Backup camera is nice but has no grid.
    6. On my 2012 to open the doors you pulled the handle and it unlocked. With the 20313 there is a little bump on the handle. You press that and the door unlocks.
    7. Center arm rest seems to stay extended.

Cruze1.JPG

Cruze2.JPG
    Sunline Fan, Jvegas04 and mikep88 like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Driver's Ed
    Looks sharp, is that a new for '13 blue? Or the same that was available in '12? I only ask because, when I got my eco, local dealers didn't have any, and I got mine from an out of state dealer. He had a blue, orange and a black, never really cared for the orange, ended up buying the black, but if I'd seen that color in person probably would of been a tough decision...
    2012 Eco MT gone
    '13 Dodge Dart STX

It called Blue Topaz and was available in 2012 as well. I had my dealer try and locate a 2012 in Blue Topaz and the jetblack/brick interior in a LTZ. No luck. Got a 2012 Crystal Red Tintcoat instead. Tried to find the Blue Topaz LTZ with two tone interior for 2013. No luck. Decided to ordered it.

Resident Tater Salad

Love that color - the prettiest on the Cruze if you ask me.

I really wanted the blue topaz, but settled for the black instead when I saw how it looked in the sunlight.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

Epic Beard Man
    Very stunning Cruze! Congrats on the trade!
    Jon-
    "Be courteous and polite, and if we seem a little crazy, that's because most of us are." -Duke of Oil
    2012 Cruze LTZ EcoRS 1.4L 6A, Autumn Metallic with Cocoa/Light Neutral, Built 2/23/2012!
    Trifecta, shiny Injen, Forge Atmo BOV, Collins Big 3, Homelink, RS/Turbo/Eco badges, Huskys, Curt hitch, LTZ Grill, Korean sunglasses holder, ZZP pod, & down/mid pipes
    2005 Ford Excursion Limited V10, soon a 7.3 PSD. 2007 Sunline Solaris T-286SR.

Congrats on your new 2013 Cruze LTZ RS. Nice pics. What incentives did you get when you took delivery on your new ride?

Thanks all. Wanted to snap a few pictures before I left the dealer and drove it into the Central PA winter weather. I bought a set of WeatherTech floor liners and had them with me when I picked up the car. I really like the fit and how they are working. Friend of mine was along and now wants to get a set himself.

I got $500 GM consumer cash when I picked it up saturday. Offer good till 2/28. When I ordered the 2013 in November there were no incentives on the 2013 Cruze.

Did you get your new Cruze paint protection or rustproofing packages?

Also did you get a good deal off the MSRP sticker price?

Where did you buy the mats and how much did the cost?

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.