I ordered a 2013 LTZ RS Cruze late Novemeber. I just picked it up Saturday. Getting used to the My Link with NAV. I traded my 2012 LTZ. Liking the new features of the 2013. The two tone leather really stands out.
Couple things to note.
1. I got a new On Star phone number. I have to call to get my existing minutes transfered.
2. I have a monthly paid XM subscription. Since the 2013 has a 3 month trail I'm going to call and see what they can do for me.
3. My 2012 without NAV displayed the outside temperature as well as what the temperature was set it. The 2013 doesn't show the inside temp setting. I see no way to enable that. Missing that.
4. The date is displayed when the radio is off. Same as in my 2012. Wish there was a way to enable the date in the display when the radio is on.
5. Backup camera is nice but has no grid.
6. On my 2012 to open the doors you pulled the handle and it unlocked. With the 20313 there is a little bump on the handle. You press that and the door unlocks.
7. Center arm rest seems to stay extended.