Question/Concerns from a disappointed 2013 Cruze LTZ owner. - Page 6
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Question/Concerns from a disappointed 2013 Cruze LTZ owner.

Learning about my Cruze
    Quote Originally Posted by Putnam96 View Post
    i just got a 2013 cruze eco. the only way i got pandora to work from the car is to have my iPhone hook to the USB port and be wired. Not thru the bluetooth. Maybe you can try that to get the pandora button to work in the radio.
    Like Giant said, the USB didn't change anything. Based on all my research the past week, it seems like the iPhone's interface differently with the car than Android phones do. If you weren't able to get Pandora working, if you never tried it you need to launch Pandora and have it up and running, then you should be able to hit the Pandora button in the car. Obviously when you are connected to bluetooth.

Thanks for the input though.
    2013 Cruze LTZ w/ RS - Blue Topaz Metallic - Sunroof - Jet Black Interior
    2012 Equinox LT - Silver - the wife's car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Learning about my Cruze
    Not really sure what changed in the last few days but the Pandora button has been working as designed with my phone. Nothing was changed by the dealer or myself...but it works so I guess that is all that matters.

The dealership did actually address the rattling by adding felt or foam to couple of places around the speaker. Also good, so they are back in my good graces if that mattered to them.

Thanks for all the input, I think at least for the time being this issue is resolved.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

The Chevy gods heard you and OnStar fixed the problem!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clump View Post
    The fact that the Pandora button worked and now doesn't is odd. Did something maybe change on your phone? Maybe an update to the Pandora app, or some setting. It seems unlikely that something in the radio changed, but the apps on my phone are constantly being updated.

I don't use Pandora, but I have a '13 Eco with Mylink and a Samsung Galaxy S2. I'll install the Pandora app and give it a try.

It sounds like your dealer's service department is pretty useless - the On Star explanation is no explanation and turning the bass down to cure a rattle is complete BS.
    I'm beginning to think that some dealers should have the motto- "The less we can do for you, the better"! All of my life buying cars, I have been pretty lucky, as far as car problems, mainly because I only keep them about 3 years and then move on, but it does amaze me reading the way some service departments treat customers. If I OWNED a dealership, I would make SURE that every customer, with a LEGITIMATE complaint, was satisfied when they left my dealership. I would think that word of mouth advertising is worth WAY MORE than ANY print ad/billboard/radio/TV spot etc. In this day and age with FaceBook, a customer with a complaint can put it out there INSTANTLY to a VERY wide audience like I have done, but more so against GM than my dealer because there was NOTHING my dealer could have done to fix my 2011 Cruze transmission! That car went bye-bye after 2 years with 13,400 miles.

WHY is it so hard to please a customer? I am NOT talking about the PIA customer that complains about every little thing. I just have NEVER understood it. I guess after 50 years of buying new cars, I never will understand it!
    Starks8 likes this.

Learning about my Cruze
    Quote Originally Posted by fastdriver View Post
    I'm beginning to think that some dealers should have the motto- "The less we can do for you, the better"! All of my life buying cars, I have been pretty lucky, as far as car problems, mainly because I only keep them about 3 years and then move on, but it does amaze me reading the way some service departments treat customers. If I OWNED a dealership, I would make SURE that every customer, with a LEGITIMATE complaint, was satisfied when they left my dealership. I would think that word of mouth advertising is worth WAY MORE than ANY print ad/billboard/radio/TV spot etc. In this day and age with FaceBook, a customer with a complaint can put it out there INSTANTLY to a VERY wide audience like I have done, but more so against GM than my dealer because there was NOTHING my dealer could have done to fix my 2011 Cruze transmission! That car went bye-bye after 2 years with 13,400 miles.

WHY is it so hard to please a customer? I am NOT talking about the PIA customer that complains about every little thing. I just have NEVER understood it. I guess after 50 years of buying new cars, I never will understand it!
    I wasn't at some little dealership either... Supposedly it's one of the largest volume Chevy dealers in the country.

I won't be out bashing them to everyone I meet, but I won't be out singing their praise either. Eventually it got fixed but it took 4 or 5 more calls and one day longer at the dealership than necessary.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by agreendc View Post
    I wasn't at some little dealership either... Supposedly it's one of the largest volume Chevy dealers in the country.

I won't be out bashing them to everyone I meet, but I won't be out singing their praise either. Eventually it got fixed but it took 4 or 5 more calls and one day longer at the dealership than necessary.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    Many dealers don't seem to take their customers' schedules into account for some reason. I guess they feel that a "courtesy ride" to work or home is good enough. It would be nice if dealers had more flexible hours and stayed open later than 5 PM during the week and longer than 12 PM on Saturday.
    Starks8 likes this.

Resident Tater Salad
    There's a dealer here that is open from 7 AM-11 PM and weekends. Hands down the BEST Chevrolet dealer I have ever been to.

Took me 3 tries to find them, but hey, 3rd times the charm. Just wish it was closer to me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    Sunline Fan likes this.
    2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

glad to know the dealer addressed your problem & one disappeared. Maybe it was a Pandora/ android update. I was told by a chevy rep mylink updates are done at the dealer only
    2013 Cyber Gray/ black 2LT 6M RS. stage 0 tune for 91 octane- vtuner

Quote Originally Posted by jblackburn View Post
    There's a dealer here that is open from 7 AM-11 PM and weekends. Hands down the BEST Chevrolet dealer I have ever been to.

Took me 3 tries to find them, but hey, 3rd times the charm. Just wish it was closer to me.

Hey man, what dealership is that? Its not Pohanka in Chantilly is it?

Resident Tater Salad
    Yep

2012 Cruze 1LT 6M

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast