What did you pay for your Cruze
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What did you pay for your Cruze

Question What did you pay for your Cruze

Curious to see what other members have paid for their Cruze and whether or not I got a good deal on mine.

If you aren't afraid to say, post what you paid.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

As for me:

95,000 Philippine Pesos = Roughly $2000 as Initial Downpayment and will be paying a premium of the same amount for the next 2 months and I will finally pay the remaining balance in one fell swoop by January 2011 so I am free from the monthly amortization.

I have made the necessary arrangements with Chevy Philippines and my Bank.
    Jed09 2010 LTZ CRUZE Sapphire Red- CRUZETALK
    LIKE Jed on facebook

Driver's Ed
    Want to dump my 2010 Chevy HHR LS with 3300 miles as it has a bunch of rattles in the front dash that the dealer tried fixing but can't. I rattles and squeks on every bump I hit in the road and it is annoying. Would like to get a Cruze LT 1LT. Hopefully the Cruze won't have any problems.

Handbrake Released
    The Cruze is a great little car. It is far superior to the 2010 Cobalt I had. This is my commuter. My other vehicles are a 2010 F-150 Screw Lariat, 2011 Ford Flex and 2011 Mustang GT 5.0, so my expectations were pretty high for the Cruze after the crap box Cobalt. The Cruze has met and exceeded my expectations. I have the LTZ and paid $21,400. The sticker on the LTZ can get a little high for this type of car, but you just have to work on them to get a decent deal, especially since these are GM's hope for the future.

6. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.