Code 95 Error
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Thread: Code 95 Error

Handbrake Released

Code 95 Error

Anyone else ever receive a coe 95 error. I have had this come on twice. It goes away on its own. The DIC displays code 95, the air bag and a light that is a vehicle with a key come on. Usually goes away after 10 minutes or so. I have included a picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Retired Moderator CHEVYCRUZE RS's Avatar
    Havent seen or heard of that yet, take it to your dealer to be on the safe side
    A stanced daily..... addicted to stance
    ZZPerformance.com
    Rotiform.com
    StanceWorks.com
    2LOW4TO

Looks like you have the Canada base level DIC, and Code 95 is a "Service Airbag" message. Definitely take it to the dealer and have them look at it.

From the manual, here's the list of codes for the Canada base level DIC (which doesn't have a full LCD matrix display, and so it can't display text-based messages like the base level US DIC can):

Last edited by scaredpoet; 06-15-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Handbrake Released
    I hope it isn't related to the scangauge. I remember being told about the scangauge not working with the cruze and causing lights to come on.

Try running without the scangauge and see what happens. If the code stops being thrown, then it's probably the scangauge.

Handbrake Released
    So far it has only happened twice in two weeks and only last 10 minutes at most. I guess I'll have to unplug it for a week or so and see.

Driver's Ed
    I have Code 95 error coming up when I hook up my led light strip into my cigarette lighter in the back. Anyone have an idea as to why?

9. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements