Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

No Washer Fluid Low Message

7K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  digitick 
#1 ·
It's not a big deal but I would like to know if all the vehicles are same or not
I noticed my cruze didn't come with windshield washer fluid low warning light on the gauge screen and wondered if all the vehicles are same or lack of this light
I phoned on the service manager and he was very convincingly said it was equipped with that light but actually not lol

#2 · (Edited)
...the RS Package (factory installed) and the LTZ Driver Information Center (DIC) displays are "uplevel instrument cluster"...which, probably accounts for the additional "bells & whistles" being displayed:

• PDZ - RS Package: Rear spoiler, rocker moldings, unique front and rear racias, fog lamps, uplevel IP cluster (included on LTZ).

...unfortunately, so far, I haven't found anything specifically listing what's included in the "uplevel Instrument Panel (IP) cluster."

#3 ·
regnant, this must of been an oversight!......

It's not a big deal but I would like to know if all the vehicles are same or not
I noticed my cruze didn't come with windshield washer fluid low warning light on the gauge screen and wondered if all the vehicles are same or lack of this light
I phoned on the service manager and he was very convincingly said it was equipped with that light but actually not lol
Of all the bells/whistles that the Cruze has, omission of the "Low Fluid" light needs to be corrected. Come 'on Chevrolet.....add it to that impressive list of standard equipment.;) After this winter I'm wishing I had the light.....now I have to remember to look:mad::rolleyes: Hurry up Spring!

#5 ·
Took me forever to find out what they meant by "uplevel instrument cluster". Reminders and Navi are what I figured out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.