Do you find the seats comfortable?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you find the seats comfortable?

Driver's Ed

Thumbs up Do you find the seats comfortable?

I am sure all of us have taken a look for this master piece by chevy. It looks stunning. What do you all think are the seats comfortable both the front and the back rows?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Learning about my Cruze
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to sit in one yet. But based on the reviews the seats are pretty comfy. One thing though according to some reviews the seats don't really feel the best in your going on a long drive. But city driving should be fine.

Driver's Ed
    Even though doesn't got the chance to be on wheel of this most excited and awaited car, I believe it's going to be truly a relishing experience with those seats.

Driver's Ed
    I haven't sat in one either, but as Inline says, if you go according to the reviews, then they should be pretty comfy. I don't plan on going on too many cross country trips or anything, so I think this would be perfect for our family.

Driver's Ed
    To be honest, I've never really consider the comfort of seats in a car. Maybe I should in the future, but it never really struck me as something worth get stuck on.

Handbrake Released
    Quote Originally Posted by dystedd View Post
    To be honest, I've never really consider the comfort of seats in a car. Maybe I should in the future, but it never really struck me as something worth get stuck on.
    It really depends on how you drive and how long you drive. For example if you like to take corners hard than some sort of bucket seats will keep you planted firmly in your seat. Also if you go on long drives a lot then you'd want something that won't make your butt go numb after an hour or two.

Driver's Ed
    The seats provided the relax for the other passengers and so should be of high quality or custom made. I definitely hope our own Cruze will deliver in this front without any disappointment.

I just driven in a Cruze and totally relaxed with its leather seats. I don't have any complain on this front. I have to check for myself that whether we can change the original seats with custom made. Will it give grandiose look, even bit expensive?

Driver's Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by dystedd View Post
    I never really did either until I had the unfortunate experience of owning a car that had the most uncomfortable seats I had ever been in, so now that is on the top list of priorities when I look for a car.

Driver's Ed

The Seats

I quickly test drove a Cruze LTZ today and several Malibus. I didnt intend to try the Cruze because it is touted to be the "replacement for the Cobalt", which is a car I would never have bought. However, the Cruze seemed to be comfortable enough that i am going to take a second test drive this week. If the seats are anything like the seats in my LTZ Tahoe, I will be sold. When we take a family trip in our Tahoe LTZ (heated front and rear bucket seats), everyone falls asleep and I have to fight it while I drive. I think that is incredible considering my family are light sleepers. By the way, the sound system in the Cruze seemed ok, but the sound system in the Malibus was incredible even without the Bose Speaker option.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.