Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

XM Radio Died Today

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  NickD 
#1 ·
Hardly ever used it, but kinds of bugs me having something I paid for doesn't work. Wife didn't even know we had it or what it does.

But I did get an email from XM stating if I renew, 12 months for the price of 6 months with no 15 buck activation fee. Kicking that around.

#3 ·
XM just talked about the savings, but never quoted that actual price, wanted me to fill out a long form first to find out. So is 78 bucks is what they charge for a year?

Talked to my son about this, he has been using XM for free for almost two years now, but they killed his the same time they killed mine. Also see they have a premium service, the Playboy channel is one of the offerings in Spanish. Wonder if they show pictures with that? Shouldn't make any difference, in my Playboy days, never looked at the pictures, just read the articles.

Wonder about digital electronics, can actually disable parts of your radio you paid for 25,000 miles away, but all it takes is a credit card to get it switched back on again. Ha, was also in a position in my younger days to meet a lot of playmates, also wonderful what they can do with digital photo retouching.

#6 ·
Both my wife and I have 16Gbyte memory sticks, ironically we have entirely different taste in music. It does play the last known song when indexing, we are both thinking about installing a lot less MP3's.

Scanning through 228 channels on XM trying to hear something worth listening to wasn't easy either. Ha, with ten kids and a dozen grandkids, can really enjoy peace and quiet. But don't get much of that either since they make me carry a cell phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.