Bluetooth Pair Code
NEWS

1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bluetooth Pair Code

Bluetooth Pair Code

In my radio's options, I have the ability to pair with both Phones and GPS devices via Bluetooth. I have successfully paired both my iPhone and my wife's LG phones to the system. However my GPS, which is a Garmin Streetpilot C330, has only a default Bluetooth code of "1234" which it would seem cannot be changed. Is there any way to make the car use that code for this specific device rather than have it generate the random 4 digit pin whenever you start a new search?
    2011 Chevy Cruze LS-1SB w/Connectivity Package
    1.8 V4, Auto, Taupe Grey Metallic
    "Penelope"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

I have been entirely unsuccessful pairing my Garmin to my car bluetooth. Both devices want to be the driver in the relationship and I cannot get them to get along. Im not sure its possible to do that.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.