Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

My almost twin

Tags
twin
6K views 47 replies 10 participants last post by  Sunline Fan 
#1 ·
This photo might be kind of hard to see, but I'll post it anyways. I found my *almost* twin in Kansas City!

Ok, ok... so mine has a few more visual mods, but still pretty similar!

Two non-RS BGM LTZs with black bowties and identical tint. I also noticed the other Cruze had a different "Cruze" badge on the back, like the lettering was different. It said something underneath Cruze as well but I didn't want to be a creeper and walk right up to it.

Sent with iLove 6.0

See less See more
#2 ·
Chicken ...

#5 ·
Hahaha! Well, I'm assuming the car belonged to another female as there was a pink breast cancer ribbon on the side window. Not that men don't drive around with those ribbons on their cars too, but it tends to be females, and knowing my luck someone would come running out of a shop like "wtf b*tch!" But Brian nailed it, I'm a total chicken! If it was a good looking guy's car I would have been even more afraid ;)

Funny, I was at Starbucks at the time and the cute blonde girl who took my order freaked out because we were both "Marissa" spelled the same way... now I wish I would've asked what car she drove!

Sent with iLove 6.0

#9 ·
Funny, I was at Starbucks at the time and the cute blonde girl who took my order freaked out because we were both "Marissa" spelled the same way... now I wish I would've asked what car she drove!

Sent with iLove 6.0
Omg, did we just find out JJ's name??

It sounds like two types of twins were found here!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
Starbucks ? Whom goes to starbucks ? I brew my own coffee and cappocino . Plus I save Money !

#7 ·
The reason to go to starbucks, is to see the cute barista and/or the other interesting people there. Drinking coffee/espresso at home is boring. Getting addicted to making your own good quality espresso, just makes you jittery. :) Then, before there was a starbucks on every corner, if you'd go out of town, you'd wind up going thorough withdraws. (not like I know anything about any of this however :) )

#11 ·
When I was in Italy, was told to ask for a cup of Americano coffee instead of getting a thimble full of some kind of brown colored sulfuric acid they wanted four euros for. Did hit a Starbucks in downtown Chicago, really don't get very much regular coffee for five bucks. But I skipped paying an extra five bucks of a cinnamon roll that was about the size of the tip of my baby finger.

#10 ·
Wait is this the vip section ? Up to late her secret is out .

" Marissa " That's Nice !

#12 ·
Sup Nick , you did not invite me to go to Italy . I don't like you anymore ..

By the way how was O-Hare ?

#20 ·
My 2 k cup flavors I have in my car for work is folders vanilla and hazelnut and Kahlua original with "non alcoholic" on it. I drink that when they piss me off and I wish I could have "something else stronger." Starbucks was ok but the price was my turnoff.

#22 ·
I know you guys East of me go to WAWA 's so Don't hide the fact that there are some cute Baristas serving up sammiches and burnt coffee .

Reactions: Jukebox Juliet
#23 ·
Yeah, see that's the secret... get a job in a college town, a steady flow of cute baristas. Too bad I no longer work near campus... and too bad I'm now old enough to be most of these college girls grandfather. Oh, and married as well. I guess I can always look.

Espresso is an acquired taste, once you acquire it, it's hard to stop... no lattes for me, just two shots of espresso a smile from the cute barista and I'm good to go. :)

#24 ·
I am wondering if JJ " Marissa " will pass through that Starbucks any time in the near future to inquire if she really is not a only child , and at other best make a new friend outside of this Forum .. ya never know !

PS ... he does not know what he does not know ,

Reactions: Sunline Fan
#28 ·
Jon - you write the strangest ...

#36 ·
Now you got me thinking back to my most favorite barista of all... this sweet/sexy rock-a-billy baby who used to work at the coffee shop in the building I work at. Unfortunately they had some of the worst espresso around, but I still couldn't help but go down there several times a week.

I definitely would love to see some of your photography Juliet... A look at your 53 would be nice as well.

#37 ·
I wish I could say the same about the Jimmy Johns near mine. Luckily the sammiches make up for the lack of scenery. However, there have been a few other customers who definitely add to the experience!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#43 ·
Well, I suppose you never really stop being a photographer, but I don't have a pin-up studio now, and don't think I'll ever go back to doing it. I just got bored with it, for lack of a better explanation.

Though I still enjoy taking photos when inspiration randomly hits, like landscapes, concerts, etc.

I'll definitely post some pictures, I need to go find my external HDs.

#47 ·
You forgot to let us know where the meet up is this week end .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.