Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Cruze Picture Game

344K views 2K replies 133 participants last post by  Blasirl 
#1 ·
I have seen this on a few other auto forums and thought you guys would be interested?

How to play:

Pick a person, place, or thing to take a picture with that has your car (Cruze Only) in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.

Please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.

Rules:
1) No photoshop or editing.

2) Keep small talk to a minimum.

3) Please only post pictures of YOUR CAR, this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do. )

4)No dupes - let's be creative.

5) New pictures only. No using old photos that fit the challenge criteria.

6) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD and BIGGER font so it's easy to find.

7) You have 48 hours to complete the challenge. If the challenge is not completed, the person who posted that challenge much pick a new one. (May switch to 24hr time limit depending on participation.

8)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:

* illegal or dangerous activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).
* currency (the participants of this game will not be limited to those with immediate access to large amounts of funds.
* Nudity
* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property

Example, If I said YOUR CRUZE AND AN ABANDONED SCHOOL.

See less See more
#3 ·
Interesting game, I'm in.

So you're saying sexual activities with those of legal age are acceptable? ;) I kid I kid..

So what's YOUR next challenge?

(keep in mind many of us are on the app and don't have bold font)

Reactions: iKermit
#9 ·
Not from today, but when I go to work just as the sun is starting to come up and come home when the sun is setting, it's hard to get any good pics!

#11 ·
lol there's not much fun in rules!

#14 ·
I was holding off to get a legit entry with a picture from today:

So that being said...

Post a picture of your Cruze by a cider mill!

#18 ·
I agree! New challenge time!

#22 ·
Post a pic of your Cruze in front of an old fashioned hardware store (not Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, etc.)!

#27 ·
Is there a bonus if it's the same trim? :)

#31 ·
Your Cruze is looking nice and clean there, Jason! :goodjob:

Autumns are hard to come by, but there's an LS in my neighborhood. I saw this come through on my phone, so I stopped by on my way home tonight to get a pic by it. I have no idea who owns it though... It was almost dark though and there was an Equinox with doors/hatch open when I went by, so I decided against the pic. It would be hard to tell that it was Autumn.

#33 ·
I think we should give this challenge an extra day due to the holiday...

I did wash the Cruze just now. I'm not that interested in football like everyone else around here is, and I just couldn't beat a 60 degree day, even with a small chance of rain tomorrow.

#34 · (Edited)
Well, since the game went into overtime, I had a few minutes to head into town to get some pics. It was already a little darker than I'd like, but it'll be up to all of you to determine if either of these are worth anything:

#36 ·
Nice pictures but not exactly what I am looking for. I am looking for a million dollar view meaning something worth a million $$$ in the background. doesn't have to be yours and remember don't break the law to get the photo. I think the two day time limit is not long enough. I'll leave this open for another week to give everyone a chance to be creative.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.