Chevy Cruze Bilstein B6 HD Shock/Strut Review - Page 10
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Chevy Cruze Bilstein B6 HD Shock/Strut Review

Handbrake Released
    Quote Originally Posted by MP81 View Post
    Tire Rack appears to have the rear B6 struts available for purchase. Fronts are backordered.

Summit Racing lists the estimated ship date of the front struts as 12/17/18

My summit order keeps getting pushed back, I have had them on order for 3 + months now. I kick my self in the ass about 8-10 months ago Tire rack listed the fronts and rears as discontinued and on clearance and they were like 100.00 Ea but only had 2 of each then when I went back about 2 weeks later they were out of stock, but its good to see they have them listed back on the sight.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Touring Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by rescueswimmer View Post
    My summit order keeps getting pushed back, I have had them on order for 3 + months now. I kick my self in the ass about 8-10 months ago Tire rack listed the fronts and rears as discontinued and on clearance and they were like 100.00 Ea but only had 2 of each then when I went back about 2 weeks later they were out of stock, but its good to see they have them listed back on the sight.
    Ahh, so that's what they're doing. Was similar when I was watching the in-stock dates for my Dakota Digital gauges (which I had ordered through a seller on eBay, but the dates would have still aligned), and it was amazing to see how much they'd move around.
    2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel - MSR 013 17" wheels, Black Bowties, UR Rear Lower Bar
    Hidden Content
    2007 Chevy Cobalt LT Coupe - M62 w/ 2.9" pulley, Header/Downpipe/Exhaust, FE5 Struts/Shocks/Control Arms/Front Swaybar, SSC Springs, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, MSR 045 18" wheels w/ Direzza ZIIs, G85 Recaros + much more
    Hidden Content
    2017 Chevy Volt LT - Black Bowties
    Hidden Content
    1981 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Zapco Amp & Pre-Amp/Equilizer, Kenwood Tape Deck, Pyle 8" Woofers & SEAS 4.5" Mids in Deck, JVC Ribbon Tweeters in Doors, Ceramic Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs & Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
    Hidden Content

Last update for my order was mid January to get the fronts. Still patiently waiting.
    lonewolf04 likes this.
    '14 Cruze 1LT 6MT - KNN CAI - MAGNAFLOW CBE - Verano belly pans - NGK BKR8IEX plugs @.030 - Amsoil fluids throughout

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Handbrake Released
    Quote Originally Posted by mechguy78 View Post
    Last update for my order was mid January to get the fronts. Still patiently waiting.
    Good to know. I guess I won't be looking for them anytime soon then. Will have been almost 2 years since I bought the rears and would like to eventually get the fronts. Kinda stupid on their part because people usually want to buy matching items for all 4 corners.

Finally got both of my rear shocks. Ordered from 2 different places and it took several weeks to get them. Looks like they are directly shipped from Bilstein. Now to wait for the fronts....
    2014 Chevrolet Cruze Turbo Diesel
    2010 Honda CRV EX-L Navi
    2003 Chevrolet Cavalier (sold with 276,800 miles)
    2001 Dodge Dakota
    1989 Chrysler Lebaron convertible (sold)

Driver's Ed
    Thank you for sharing

Handbrake Released
    Quote Originally Posted by DECruzer View Post
    Finally got both of my rear shocks. Ordered from 2 different places and it took several weeks to get them. Looks like they are directly shipped from Bilstein. Now to wait for the fronts....
    From the sounds from other members you are going to have a long wait... My rears are going to be blown out before I can even order a set of fronts because where I am trying to order keeps saying they're OOS.

Got an update on my order this week. Supposedly the fronts are going to start being made sometime in the beginning of next month. Still patiently waiting and hoping these come in soon.
    Last edited by mechguy78; 01-24-2019 at 09:41 AM.
    DECruzer likes this.
    '14 Cruze 1LT 6MT - KNN CAI - MAGNAFLOW CBE - Verano belly pans - NGK BKR8IEX plugs @.030 - Amsoil fluids throughout

What a nice upgrade. Just changing the rear shocks made a huge difference in ride and handling. IMO Bilstein should be standard equipment with the sport suspension.
    XtremeRevolution and MP81 like this.
    2014 Chevrolet Cruze Turbo Diesel
    2010 Honda CRV EX-L Navi
    2003 Chevrolet Cavalier (sold with 276,800 miles)
    2001 Dodge Dakota
    1989 Chrysler Lebaron convertible (sold)

Driver's Ed
    This is what I got from Summit Racing today, I ordered my front struts on 6/29/2018. This happens everytime I ask on the last known ship date. Keeps moving out 2 months. My rears arrived several months ago but I have not installed them yet.

"We appreciate your recent order. This email is to notify you that part numbers BSN-35-171669 and BSN-35-171676 are currently out of stock. Based on the most recent information from our supplier, these parts are expected to arrive in stock for shipment on 04/30/2019."
    2014 Cruze Eco MT
    2003 2500 Suburban 8.1L 4x4
    1996 Buick Roadmaster Wagon

13. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)