15-inch OEM Cruze Wheel Covers
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 15-inch OEM Cruze Wheel Covers

94mustang is offline [OP]
    Learning about my Cruze

15-inch OEM Cruze Wheel Covers

In the summer I have the OEM rims that came with the car. However, in the winter I put on snow tires which are just black steel rims, and my tire size is 215/65R15 (15-inch rim).

The 2016-2018 Cruze has a 15-inch wheel cover (part 13399300) and the 2019 also has a 15 inch (part 42500293). Will these only work with the OEM steel rims, or will they work with most aftermarket steel rims?
    1994 Mustang Convertible 3.8L
    2013 Cruze LTZ RS 1.4L

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Touring Champion
    Should work all the same I'd think.

Not sure why you'd want them on there, though. Hubcaps are noisy - mine on the Cobalt used to clack so badly. They came off when I lowered the car in 2010 and never went back on. I much preferred the look of steelies without hubcaps to them with them on.

If you want some flash, just plasti-dip the steelies. I did the Cav's winter wheels in white for some added hilarity to the car.
    2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel - MSR 013 17" wheels, Black Bowties, UR Rear Lower Bar
    Hidden Content
    2007 Chevy Cobalt LT Coupe - M62 w/ 2.9" pulley, Header/Downpipe/Exhaust, FE5 Struts/Shocks/Control Arms/Front Swaybar, SSC Springs, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, MSR 045 18" wheels w/ Direzza ZIIs, G85 Recaros + much more
    Hidden Content
    2017 Chevy Volt LT - Black Bowties
    Hidden Content
    1981 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Zapco Amp & Pre-Amp/Equilizer, Kenwood Tape Deck, Pyle 8" Woofers & SEAS 4.5" Mids in Deck, JVC Ribbon Tweeters in Doors, Ceramic Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs & Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
    Hidden Content

Learning about my Cruze
    Right now I have the lug nuts in the picture. What type of lug nut do I need so I can screw on the wheel covers?

IMG_0010.jpg
    2013 Cruze LTZ RS 1.4L

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Learning about my Cruze
    I think I need a wheel nut with an external thread? It is amazing the lack of information about this on the internet. Can someone please confirm with the picture I have below, it would be greatly appreciated.

LugNut.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 94mustang; 04-12-2019 at 02:40 AM.
    2013 Cruze LTZ RS 1.4L

Handbrake Released
    A lot of times most factory wheel covers will not fit aftermarket steel wheels.

Formula One Champion
    You don't say where your at so it makes it hard to answer some questions, but try LKQ salvage. They sell generic wheel covers. If you are diligent and somewhat lucky you might be first in line when a Gen II with caps is brought in.
    Last edited by Blasirl; 04-12-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    Hidden Content "Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Hidden Content , Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Hidden Content , splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Hidden Content UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

9. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)