Right hand drive or Left hand Drive?
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Right hand drive or Left hand Drive?

princee18 is offline [OP]
    Driver's Ed

Right hand drive or Left hand Drive?

What you enjoy the most left hand drive or right hand drive, I like Left hand drives.

Driver's Ed
    I enjoy right hand drives. I feel most comfortable in it. On left hand drives, I feel that i dont know driving!! Anyway, Its more right hand drives available here in india..

Driver's Ed
    We are right hand drive here in New Zealand and so having not driven a left hand drive car I can't compare it but think I prefer the right. I wonder why we are not all driving the same? Why are some countries left hand drive and others right?

Handbrake Released
    im here in canada and i actually have 2 left hand drive and 1 right hand drive cars. personally its easier from me with a right hand drive car because my right hand is my dominant hand. which allows me to steer with my right hand while im shifting with the left. the only problem is the road here is designed for left hand drive so making left turns is very hard because i cant see if theres any oncoming cars.

Handbrake Released
    I enjoy driving left hand drive more. Just because our roads here are designed for left hand drive. I tried driving right hand drive once and it was too hard for my taste. Plus its going to be a lot harder for me to get my regular morning coffee through the drive-thru if I'm on the other side of the car.

Driver's Ed
    Thats a good point about the coffee. I guess it is what we are used to and what the roads in our countries are designed for.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)