Where can I find parts for 2018 Cruze 1.4 LS
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where can I find parts for 2018 Cruze 1.4 LS

Fuhnominon is online now [OP]
    Driver's Ed

Where can I find parts for 2018 Cruze 1.4 LS

Hello everyone. Im from beautiful Barbados the land of the flying fish and Rihanna😁. I need help with where can I source parts for a damaged 2018 Cruze LS 1.4L, sedan. I need the back glass, Trunk, trunk hinges, a back bumper and back lights. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Formula One Champion
    I would look on Car-Parts in Florida or possibly in Mexico. Florida Zipcode finder.
    Hidden Content "Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Hidden Content , Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Hidden Content , splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Hidden Content UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

Driver's Ed

Where to buy trunk and back glass 2018 LS

Hello everyone. I'm about to purchase a damaged 2018 Chevy Cruze 1.4 LS. However, I'm having difficulty sourcing a trunk, and back glass. Any help where I could source these parts would be greatly appreciated!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Do you mean trunk LID?
    2018 Satin Steel Metallic Cruze Diesel LT A9 w/Driver Confidence,Sun & Sound Package and Leather Package
    Weathertech front,rear & trunk,legal tint.
    John

Formula One Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhnominon View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm about to purchase a damaged 2018 Chevy Cruze 1.4 LS. However, I'm having difficulty sourcing a trunk, and back glass. Any help where I could source these parts would be greatly appreciated!
    Threads merged. Please use the same thread. If someone can help you they will. Asking multiple times in different threads / forums only clouds the water.
    Hidden Content "Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Hidden Content , Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Hidden Content , splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Hidden Content UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

Driver's Ed
    Was looking for entire trunk i.e. lid, area where you put the Tyre, bumper etc. But preferably used because I'm thinking that would be most economical way

Driver's Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhnominon View Post
    Hello everyone. Im from beautiful Barbados the land of the flying fish and Rihanna😁. I need help with where can I source parts for a damaged 2018 Cruze LS 1.4L, sedan. I need the back glass, Trunk, trunk hinges, a back bumper and back lights. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance
    You can source OEM GM/Chevy parts on https://www.gmpartsprime.com/ at discounted prices and have them shipped to your freight forwarder if need be.

Driver's Ed
    Thank you

Driver's Ed
    Not sure if Barbados has Holden dealership or parts place. I know in Trinidad & Tobago you can get, as there is still commodores on the road, or maybe a roll on roll off can get the parts for you. The 17 to 19 Chevy Cruze is the Holden Astra.

Driver's Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by adriaan View Post
    Not sure if Barbados has Holden dealership or parts place. I know in Trinidad & Tobago you can get, as there is still commodores on the road, or maybe a roll on roll off can get the parts for you. The 17 to 19 Chevy Cruze is the Holden Astra.
    Thank you.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)