2018 Cruze Diesel 6sp for sale $15k OBO
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Cruze Diesel 6sp for sale $15k OBO

Codester is online now [OP]

2018 Cruze Diesel 6sp for sale $15k OBO

Unfortunately I no longer need my Cruze TD as I only commute about 18 miles round trip a couple days a week. If anyone knows of anyone needing a commuter it would be perfect for them. I average mid 50s city/highway every day. It has 29k miles on it. 90% highway driven. Washed and waxed every month as well as leather conditioned every couple of weeks. Pristine condition inside and out. Asking $15k but open to reasonable offers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

World Rally Champion Eddy Cruze's Avatar
    Are you Holding the Pink Slip already?

Learning about my Cruze
    Boy if I hadn't just found and bought mine I'd be on my way already to get it (or heck even if i was an eccentric millionaire who wanted to collect them I would too lol)

Sounds like a fair price if it was well cared for like you mentioned; I don't imagine you'd have to do down much but you may have to be a little patient finding a buyer. I know there are a small but determined number of potential buyers for these and the forum is probably a good place to start. I found mine listed on ebay then picked up out of state. Apparently they had a couple interested people from my area.

good luck!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Cruze View Post
    Are you Holding the Pink Slip already?
    It is financed. But a Capital one branch isnt far away to take care of the paperwork

Quote Originally Posted by resurgent cineribus View Post
    Boy if I hadn't just found and bought mine I'd be on my way already to get it (or heck even if i was an eccentric millionaire who wanted to collect them I would too lol)

Sounds like a fair price if it was well cared for like you mentioned; I don't imagine you'd have to do down much but you may have to be a little patient finding a buyer. I know there are a small but determined number of potential buyers for these and the forum is probably a good place to start. I found mine listed on ebay then picked up out of state. Apparently they had a couple interested people from my area.

good luck!
    Thank you! It is very clean and excellent fuel economy! I wish I still could use it for what it is. If you know of anyone interested please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Codester View Post
    Unfortunately I no longer need my Cruze TD as I only commute about 18 miles round trip a couple days a week. If anyone knows of anyone needing a commuter it would be perfect for them. I average mid 50s city/highway every day. It has 29k miles on it. 90% highway driven. Washed and waxed every month as well as leather conditioned every couple of weeks. Pristine condition inside and out. Asking $15k but open to reasonable offers.
    It would definitely be helpful to provide your location!
    2015 Chevy Cruze CTD 120K (DEF Tank Replaced)
    2013 Chevy Sonic 1.4T Hatch
    2005 GMC Yukon XL SLT 2500 8.1L(496 Big Block)

South Mississippi

Quote Originally Posted by Codester View Post
    South Mississippi
    ..and the VIN
    2015 Chevy Cruze CTD 120K (DEF Tank Replaced)
    2013 Chevy Sonic 1.4T Hatch
    2005 GMC Yukon XL SLT 2500 8.1L(496 Big Block)

Quote Originally Posted by sailurman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by codester View Post
    south mississippi
    ..and the vin
    1g1bg5sexj7151486

Learning about my Cruze
    The right buyer is probably willing to go pick up. I certainly was, i got lucky and only had to go 6 hours away but would have gone to the other coast if I had to to get what I wanted. I will certainly pass it along if I find anyone in the market.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)