Koni Yellow Adjustable Front Struts Brand New Cheap
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Koni Yellow Adjustable Front Struts Brand New Cheap

EV-MODS is online now [OP]
    Driver's Ed

Koni Yellow Adjustable Front Struts Brand New Cheap

Koni Yellow Sport Adjustable Struts for Sale (2011-2017 Cruze) I am the owner of EV-MODD. I have a 2018 Chevy Bolt that I race in the Televised Optima Ultimate Street Car Series. In developing my Bolt EV to race I have tried and developed many new parts. With the Cruze being most similar to Bolt I purchased a new set of Koni Yellow Sport Struts. They looked like they would fit perfect but the spread between the spindle bolts was off. I can not return them as there are a few very minor scratches on them from the mechanic who attempted to install them.

I now have a brand new set of Koni Yellow Front Struts I am trying to sell; Make an offer! You can text 949-329-5907 or email andy<>@<>ev-mods<>.com I live in Southern California if you would like to pick up.

Koni 8741-1568LSpor
    Koni 8741-1568RSpor

The rears Fit the Bolt and I have them installed with about 2,000 miles. If someone wanted them for a complete set with the fronts I would be happy to remove and sell. I have worked with BC Racing to develop a coil-over kit for the Bolt and wont be needing them.

Koni 8240-1293Sport

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Formula One Champion
    Welcome Aboard!

Are you sure they fit both generations? I do not know myself.

Be sure to post a link to your website so we can check out the Bolt.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Bolt here.
    Hidden Content "Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Hidden Content , Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Hidden Content , splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Hidden Content UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

EV-MODS is online now [OP]
    Driver's Ed
    I believe these only fit the 1st Gen Cruze. While Koni list them from 2011-2017, that does not make a lot of sense since the year model change was 2016...

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)