Chevrolet Cruze Fog Light LED Bulb Replacements! Plug & Play Install! USA Made SLF! - Page 6
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

    Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Chevrolet Cruze Fog Light LED Bulb Replacements! Plug & Play Install! USA Made SLF!

  1. #51
    Site Sponsor Diode Dynamics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    268


    Why Do Yellow LEDs Look Green? | Yellow LED Fog Lights from Diode Dynamics

    Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 04-20-2018 at 04:39 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements
     

  3. #52
    Site Sponsor Diode Dynamics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    268
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wh7YdyTaBI

    Diode Dynamics SLF Fog Light LEDs


  4. #53
    Site Sponsor Diode Dynamics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    268


    Diode Dynamics SLF LED Fog Lights / USA Made


  5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements
     

  6. #54
    Driver's Ed royce777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    38
    would like to order SL1 and fog lights for my gen 2 but would prefer not to wait 4 weeks for them to come in
    2016 Cruze Premier
    2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC Coupe
    2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC Sedan (sold)
    2009 Pontiac G5 GT (sold)

  7. #55
    Handbrake Released
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
    Send us a PM for the free-shipping code!

    (U.S. addresses only)

    Thank you,
    Nick C.
    Are you still offering a free shipping code?
    I have a 2018 LT RS the current fogs look bad as the led daytime /driving lights are much brighter. Which model should I get to blend better and a bit brighter than stock halogens the XP80 or the SLF's? The SLF's look like a totally different plug in though are would the get too hot or outshine my daytime /driving led's
    Do you have LED headlights for the gen 2 Cruze also?

    When would they be available and what Kelvin are the XP80 and SLF's please.
    Last edited by alanl11; 04-12-2018 at 12:01 PM.

  8. #56
    Site Sponsor Diode Dynamics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by royce777 View Post
    would like to order SL1 and fog lights for my gen 2 but would prefer not to wait 4 weeks for them to come in
    Our production team is working extremely hard to keep up with the high-demand for our new, USA-made SLF fog lights. We have a lead time posted to prevent any confusion about shipment dates, but they are doing everything possible to catch up.

    If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

    Thank you,
    Nick C.

  9. #57
    Site Sponsor Diode Dynamics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by alanl11 View Post
    Are you still offering a free shipping code?
    I have a 2018 LT RS the current fogs look bad as the led daytime /driving lights are much brighter. Which model should I get to blend better and a bit brighter than stock halogens the XP80 or the SLF's? The SLF's look like a totally different plug in though are would the get too hot or outshine my daytime /driving led's
    Do you have LED headlights for the gen 2 Cruze also?

    When would they be available and what Kelvin are the XP80 and SLF's please.
    PM response sent!

    Thank you,
    Nick C.

  10. #58
    Handbrake Released
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
    PM response sent!

    Thank you,
    Nick C.
    Thank You,

  11. #59
    Driver's Ed royce777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
    Our production team is working extremely hard to keep up with the high-demand for our new, USA-made SLF fog lights. We have a lead time posted to prevent any confusion about shipment dates, but they are doing everything possible to catch up.

    If you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

    Thank you,
    Nick C.
    Nick, it was a pleasure speaking to you yesterday. I placed my order and I look forward to getting the headlights and fog lights in!
    2016 Cruze Premier
    2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC Coupe
    2009 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC Sedan (sold)
    2009 Pontiac G5 GT (sold)

  12. #60
    Site Sponsor Diode Dynamics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by royce777 View Post
    Nick, it was a pleasure speaking to you yesterday. I placed my order and I look forward to getting the headlights and fog lights in!
    Thank you for calling in! It was a pleasure speaking with you as well!

    We appreciate your support and I look forward to seeing your installed photos!

    Nick C.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements
     

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Similar Threads

  1. Fog/Driving light LED light strip Install w/pics
    By SnowBlindLTZ in forum Gen1 Appearance, Body, Detailing, & Interior
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-11-2019, 02:14 AM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-30-2018, 05:11 PM
  3. LED Fog Light Bulbs
    By MP81 in forum Gen1 Audio & Electronics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2015, 02:46 AM
  4. FS: H8 led fog light bulbs, OEM door speakers
    By 716RS in forum Cruze Parts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 10:31 PM
  5. LED bulb replacements - NOT PLUG AND PLAY?
    By COCruze in forum Gen1 Audio & Electronics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 04:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2