2019 Chevrolet Blazer Review
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Cruzen18
  • 2 Post By MOTO13

Thread: 2019 Chevrolet Blazer Review

1st Gear

2019 Chevrolet Blazer Review

Nothing about the new 2019 Chevrolet Blazer makes much sense to me. The name, the design, the price, and the mission are all out of sync with what is actually presented: a reasonably competent crossover.

Read More>>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

3rd Gear
    Can't for the life of me figure out why these manufacturers are copycatting these ridiculous looking large mouth bass (mostly) non functionable grille openings.
    jblackburn and JoeInMilwaukee like this.

Touring Champion
    It's "the trend" now.

I've seen a handful of these on the roads already - and they're quite stunning in person.
    2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel - MSR 013 17" wheels, Black Bowties, UR Rear Lower Bar
    Hidden Content
    2007 Chevy Cobalt LT Coupe - M62 w/ 2.9" pulley, Header/Downpipe/Exhaust, FE5 Struts/Shocks/Control Arms/Front Swaybar, SSC Springs, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, MSR 045 18" wheels w/ Direzza ZIIs, G85 Recaros + much more
    Hidden Content
    2017 Chevy Volt LT - Black Bowties
    Hidden Content
    1981 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Zapco Amp & Pre-Amp/Equilizer, Kenwood Tape Deck, Pyle 8" Woofers & SEAS 4.5" Mids in Deck, JVC Ribbon Tweeters in Doors, Ceramic Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs & Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
    Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

3rd Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by MP81 View Post
    It's "the trend" now.

I've seen a handful of these on the roads already - and they're quite stunning in person.
    The base models are "eh"...Especially the implementation of the chrome center bar on the grille. The RS on the other hand...Sharp.

Touring Champion
    I do agree there - the RS is by far and away the best-looking of the bunch.
    Hidden Content
    2007 Chevy Cobalt LT Coupe - M62 w/ 2.9" pulley, Header/Downpipe/Exhaust, FE5 Struts/Shocks/Control Arms/Front Swaybar, SSC Springs, Powell Hardcore Rear Swaybar, MSR 045 18" wheels w/ Direzza ZIIs, G85 Recaros + much more
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    1981 Chevy Camaro Z28 - Zapco Amp & Pre-Amp/Equilizer, Kenwood Tape Deck, Pyle 8" Woofers & SEAS 4.5" Mids in Deck, JVC Ribbon Tweeters in Doors, Ceramic Coated Longtubes, 2.5" Pypes Stainless Exhaust, Bilstein B6 Shocks, GW U/L Control Arms, Hotchkis Springs & Sway Bars, DD HDX Cluster
    Hidden Content

The pricing on this thing is friggin insane.
    jblackburn and cruzejay like this.
    Black Granite CTD

Touring Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    The pricing on this thing is friggin insane.
    Yes, yes it is.

My buddy's wife just got a 2019 Traverse and him being a Camaro guy (he has a '16 3.6L as his DD and a '94 Camaro with a cammed LT1 - his wife has a 4th Gen Firebird W68), I figured she'd have gotten a Blazer...then I remembered that the Traverse is probably cheaper for more space...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

10. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)