Trifecta Tune - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Trifecta Tune

I would highly recommend the bnr tune. Even on the base tune it’s ridiculous how much quicker the car is! As previously stated, I’m not thrilled with their response time either.. still waiting. But I think it’s something that will be worth the wait. 550 is a lot, but so much more worth it than my intake, downpipe or other mods honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MattJensen and Thebigzeus like this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Driver's Ed
    I dont know about the other tunes but ive had the trifecta tune going on a year now and its still is fun everytime i drive. The difference is night and day. (Bone stock)
    cyberjawn and Scrubbydo1 like this.

1st Gear
    I purchased my 2012 6 speed ECO brand new in May (I believe) of 2012. In June of that same year I tuned it with Trifecta. I still have it on and have never had the first minutes trouble with it. You get a very noticeable power improvement when it's engaged. When it's off you can still get great mileage. I got 42mpg on a 300 mile trip 2 weeks ago and a lot of my cruising was at 74mpg (I run premium). If you need to pass or merge just flip the cruise control off and the power is there. It's like driving 2 different cars, with it on or off.
    MattJensen likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Handbrake Released
    I have the trifecta advantage, and they have been very helpful. They respond within a few hours, ask questions, have you datalog and send responses, and respond quickly. Just checking I've had 18 communications with support in two days.
    MattJensen likes this.

Learning about my Cruze Thebigzeus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbydo1 View Post
    I have the trifecta advantage, and they have been very helpful. They respond within a few hours, ask questions, have you datalog and send responses, and respond quickly. Just checking I've had 18 communications with support in two days.
    Wow, I get one within 10 days from BNR...
    Spoolin6Spd likes this.

Driver's Ed
    I thought you flipped the cruise switch to on to turn it on. I drive actually using my cruise about 70% of the time im on any road. Even in a 25mph zone. So all that toggling the switch might be a problem for me.
    MattJensen likes this.

1st Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by williscu View Post
    I thought you flipped the cruise switch to on to turn it on. I drive actually using my cruise about 70% of the time im on any road. Even in a 25mph zone. So all that toggling the switch might be a problem for me.
    When the cruise is engaged (cruise light on) you're in eco mode. The cruise doesn't have to be set rather just on. That way the cruise control can work and you get your best mileage. When the cruise is turned off, you're in the tuned power mode. It would be pointless to run a power tune while using the cruise control.

10. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)