Okay, how the **** did you guys get the PAC AA GM44 harness to fit???
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

    Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Okay, how the **** did you guys get the PAC AA GM44 harness to fit???

  1. #1
    Driver's Ed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7

    Okay, how the **** did you guys get the PAC AA GM44 harness to fit???

    I have been struggling with this for hours trying to put the radio back with the new harness attached. Did you guys cut into the plastic behind the radio? Because it is NOT going in for me and I'm incredibly frustrated. The worst part is, I'm not even trying to fit the LOC back there. I extended the wires so that I can put in in the glove box, which worked out fine. I'm literally only trying to put the radio back in with the new harness attached and had zero luck. Some PLEASE help. I'm about to completely give up even trying to put a new stereo system in the car.


    Edit: Aaaaand I've posted this to the wrong sub forum out of frustration. Someone please move this to the Gen 1 section. Thanks.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Super Moderator

    Tomko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyeggertonson View Post
    Edit: Aaaaand I've posted this to the wrong sub forum out of frustration. Someone please move this to the Gen 1 section. Thanks.
    Done.
    Tomko

    Current Fleet:
    2014 Cruze Diesel (daily grinder)
    2008 DTS Lux III (garage queen)


    Retired Fleet:
    1999 Tahoe PPV (14.5 years / 135,879 miles)
    1996 Impala SS (21.5 years / 27,878 miles)
    1988 Caprice 9C1 (first new car)

    1984 6000 STE (first car)

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    Driver's Ed
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7
    Thanks!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Formula One Champion
    Blasirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyeggertonson View Post
    I have been struggling with this for hours trying to put the radio back with the new harness attached. Did you guys cut into the plastic behind the radio? Because it is NOT going in for me and I'm incredibly frustrated. The worst part is, I'm not even trying to fit the LOC back there. I extended the wires so that I can put in in the glove box, which worked out fine. I'm literally only trying to put the radio back in with the new harness attached and had zero luck. Some PLEASE help. I'm about to completely give up even trying to put a new stereo system in the car.
    Did you ever get anywhere with this? Do you have any pictures?
    Hidden Content "Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content (Hidden Content , Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Hidden Content , splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Hidden Content UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

  7. #5
    Driver's Ed slow15rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyeggertonson View Post
    I have been struggling with this for hours trying to put the radio back with the new harness attached. Did you guys cut into the plastic behind the radio? Because it is NOT going in for me and I'm incredibly frustrated. The worst part is, I'm not even trying to fit the LOC back there. I extended the wires so that I can put in in the glove box, which worked out fine. I'm literally only trying to put the radio back in with the new harness attached and had zero luck. Some PLEASE help. I'm about to completely give up even trying to put a new stereo system in the car.
    Did you ever get anywhere with this? Do you have any pictures?

    I had to cut the right side of mine back about 2 inches and remove the backing plate. I don't have the cover on and it sits right under the vent and is easily accessible. Use a dremmel and cut careful and shouldn't have an issue

  8. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements
     

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2018, 06:30 PM
  2. PAC AA gm44
    By ahall051 in forum CruzeTalk New Member Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 03:53 PM
  3. Pac aa-gm44
    By XtremeRevolution in forum Gen1 Audio & Electronics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:04 PM
  4. Will the PAC AA-GM44 fit a Holden Cruze?
    By thebigkk in forum Gen1 Audio & Electronics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 08:13 AM
  5. PAC AA-GM44 Questions.
    By regularjoe in forum Gen1 Audio & Electronics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 07:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2