I just recently installed the carnaviplayer.com radio (the 7047 model) in my '11 cruze. Full navigation, backup camera, default controls work, etc. This is the best aftermarket radio that I have ever installed in any car. It even overlays the AC settings when you turn the knobs. I made a review video and some instruction videos just in case someone else has interest.
find links below in proper order:
1. Box contents, https://youtu.be/SDTs-YXF2lE
2. Original Radio Removal, https://youtu.be/XS6OIUowV90
3. GPS Install (if applicable), https://youtu.be/p3g2rGF2YoE
4. Mic Install (if applicable), https://youtu.be/8gRi_eQIu0o
5. Backup Camera Install (if applicable), https://youtu.be/h-W645tn99E
6. Usb Cable Install, https://youtu.be/d0mhN0BFN34
7. Final headunit reinstall, https://youtu.be/K6_a27wovqs
This radio is off the hook. Let me know what you guys think.