Halp - Page 3
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Halp

Quote Originally Posted by sailurman View Post
    Why is this even a conversation here? It doesn't do it stock. It only does it tuned. Not rocket science folks. Parts are all good. Tune is not good. Questions now go to Trifecta.
    Most likely yes. But the sensor was replaced multiple times so theres a chance the wires were boogered up somewhere along the line.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Scrubbydo1 is online now [OP]
    Learning about my Cruze
    Due to how the wires are, it’s very unlikely, and I inspected them with a mirror as best as I could, they seemed alright to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4th Gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbydo1 View Post
    Due to how the wires are, it’s very unlikely, and I inspected them with a mirror as best as I could, they seemed alright to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can only visually inspect a few inches of the circuit. There's more than 6ft of wire involved. You also are really unlikely to be able to see conductor broken in the insulation.

It's probably tune related, but dismissing proper diag is rarely a good plan.
    Scrubbydo1 likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ma v e n View Post
    You can only visually inspect a few inches of the circuit. There's more than 6ft of wire involved. You also are really unlikely to be able to see conductor broken in the insulation.

It's probably tune related, but dismissing proper diag is rarely a good plan.
    Still, if you pull the tune and the problem goes away.........
    2015 Chevy Cruze CTD 120K (DEF Tank Replaced)
    2013 Chevy Sonic 1.4T Hatch
    2005 GMC Yukon XL SLT 2500 8.1L(496 Big Block)

7. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)