Gen rs exhaust
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gen rs exhaust

Newyorker is offline [OP]
    Driver's Ed

Gen rs exhaust

So I ordered a Magnaflow dual exit catback (19271) for my 2016 Cruze Premier RS. I went with the 19271 cause its suppose to be for Cruze's with the RS package and the 19480 says it excludes the RS package on most websites. Hottexhaust decide to just send me the 19480 anyway but lucky it went on pretty easily. So if anybody is unsure like I was, the catback will fit the RS and will fit under the bumper comfortable.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Handbrake Released
    That’s neat. I would’ve guessed the issue would have been that the RS has the rear sway bar and the non Rs doesn’t. On the hatchback model it’s a pretty big bar and the exhaust is routed a little lower as a result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formula One Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Newyorker View Post
    So I ordered a Magnaflow dual exit catback (19271) for my 2016 Cruze Premier RS. I went with the 19271 cause its suppose to be for Cruze's with the RS package and the 19480 says it excludes the RS package on most websites. Hottexhaust decide to just send me the 19480 anyway but lucky it went on pretty easily. So if anybody is unsure like I was, the catback will fit the RS and will fit under the bumper comfortable.
    Gen II?
    Hidden Content "Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Hidden Content , Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Hidden Content , splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Hidden Content UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Newyorker is offline [OP]
    Driver's Ed
    Yes, but it also works the same for the exhausst made for gen 1

7. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)