LED headlights, interior, license plate and reverse lights parts and install in LA
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LED headlights, interior, license plate and reverse lights parts and install in LA

moko is offline [OP]
    Driver's Ed

LED headlights, interior, license plate and reverse lights parts and install in LA

Can someone recommend a place that sells and installs these for a 2018 model?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Learning about my Cruze
    On my 2018 sedan the license pate light is a sealed LED unit. The interior lights I replaced the bulbs with LEDs.
    Map lights and front and rear cabin lights can all be replaced by LED replacement at any auto store or buy them online. The trunk light I also installed LED replacement. The reverse lights, same thing. Research online because you'll find different bulbs for what you like best. Different as far as headlights? That's a bit more complicated. You'll throw a headlight out fault so you'll need some kind of decoder to prevent a fault. The glove box on my 2018 has no light. There is a thread on this forum how install the OEM light and wire it up. My glove box had the factory cutout so the OEM light assembly snapped right in. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by 6speedTi; 10-02-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Handbrake Released froyofanatic's Avatar
    The only replacement bulbs for the terrible factory headlights I've found are Sylvania Silverstars which are overpriced and underwhelming (IMO) and weird plug-in LEDs from companies I haven't heard of.

I would love to hear about any worthwhile headlight upgrades for projector beam lamps.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

moko is offline [OP]
    Driver's Ed
    Not looking for DIY, but a shop in the LA area that sells (most likely custom order) and installs them.

7. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)