I'm new and have a 2018 Cruze LT RS - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm new and have a 2018 Cruze LT RS

Quote Originally Posted by Ma v e n View Post
    The current Camaro steering wheel bolts in place and you can modify the wiring of the wheel and car to make the paddle shifters function......But the airbags aren't compatible (you can't{remotely easily} put the Cruze bag in the Camaro wheel or a Camaro bag in a Cruze)

You can swap your secondary audio controls for the Camaro paddles and do the upgrade that way though. It's the safest and least expensive way.
    That airbag conundrum will definitely be an issue. I would prefer to keep my existing features and safety of my steering wheel, as-is, if possible. That being said, a Malibu steering wheel might be the way to go. I just don't know if the airbag will still be an issue. I could also go with an Impala wheel but I feel that one may be too large however it can come with paddle shifters if my knowledge is correct. Is it advisable to replace my steering wheel with a heated Malibu steering wheel and then throw on paddle shifters?
    Last edited by Gameverseman; 05-18-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Be a Pathfinder.
    Make Your Own Way And Own It.
    Become The Future.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Formula One Champion
    Hidden Content "Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Hidden Content , Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Hidden Content , splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Hidden Content UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

4. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)