I cannot tell you how excited I am to see an awesome forum site dedicated to the Chevy Cruze.
You know a car is enigmatic and loved when there is a whole website dedicated to it.
A blurb about myself: I am a novice level knowledge holder of all things mechanical but I love learning. My wife and I are about to pay cash for a 2019 Pacific Blue Cruze RS. ( I wanted Black but finding an RS without the convenience package turned out to be rare within 300 miles of me)
Things we are having dealer installed before we purchase:
* GM Performance Exhaust
* GM Performance Brakes
* GM Carbon Fiber Side Mirrors
It's gonna be friggen sick looking.
I will post pics (if I has the ability to) ASAP
Things we are going to do to it Immediately:
* AEM Cokd Air Intake from Carid ( This is going to be a birthday present and is currently in route to my wife which is in 2 weeks)
* Thermal Window Tinting 5% on the back windows 20% on the front and AS-1 Strip
* Full Body Rust Protection
* Full Body Paint Film Protection
* Full Body Ceramic Coating
* Interior Cloth Treatment
* Sound Proofing
Things I really really want to do ASAP
* Completely Remove The Onstar Modem Box
* Completely Remove any "Black Boxes" if there are any
* Completely Remove the "in car wifi" box if seprate from the onstar box
* Either install high quality seat covers or get racing seats.
Things I want to do but am concerned about the problems that could arise once done:
* Get a BNR tuner and get the boost up to 21 or 23
* Get the BNR eco tuner file and hit 46 mpg
* Install a Boost and Air/Fuel pillar (Really want this)
As you can see we gotz sum plans.
I hope to sponge up some knowhere and maybe converse with those who have more knowledge than I.
Nice to meet you all and talk to you soon.