Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

n00b..couple pics

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jasonmcr84 
#1 ·
Ive have owned my 11 Cruze LT RS for around 3 months now. LOVING IT! I cant describe how many compliments etc I have received on this car! Even after getting pulled over on the side of the highway the cop after ticketing me stood there and told me how sharp my car was and asked how I liked it? Which my response was its great but when driving with the windows up you dont realise youre speeding! I got a chuckle out of that :) Heres a few pics to get me started...Upgraded to 17'' wheels/tires and have 20% rear tint 35% front tint. More to come I am sure...

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats on your first ticket!
Ha, yeah by the time I seen him on the side of the highway it was too late. 83 in a 65. In all honesty I didnt know I was going that fast. But he was an alright guy he liked the car so much I just got a ticket for not following the traffic control signs or something like that? Basically ment no points on my license.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.