Tags
000 100 hit today
5K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  hit747 
#1 ·
Will give a write up this weekend

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Awesome! Welcome to the club! not that it's really a club yet since there's only 2 of us in it lol! Looking forward to the writeup!

#6 ·
Well done young man!

Just don't wear that thing out before you trade it in. ;-)

How's your timing belt doing?

Reactions: Gator
#11 ·
Congrats Gator. It's a cool thing to turn 100k. Hope you get many more milestones! Happy motoring.

Reactions: Gator
#14 ·
So, did you @Gator just give the middle finger salute to all the naysayers about the CTD? If not, I surely hope so as I am loving mine so far!! Can't rest it out of the wife's hands :(

Reactions: diesel
#16 ·
Talk to diesel.

Myself, I'd be towing it to the dealer.

#19 ·
I think diesel went to 145k, I would think Spring is fine. I think I read you plan to keep for another 12 years assuming it runs that long and I honestly think with great care and road miles you drive it could last over 500k.

#26 ·
Gator is prolly doing a lot of highway miles, his total hours are probably less than a traditional driver, he is probably in good shape to extend it a little as far as miles go before a timing belt change. My guess is the 100k miles to change belt is a little conservative which is generally a good thing.

#28 ·
The last thing we need is everyone thinking their car will last longer if they drive slower trying to keep the "Revs" down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.