A few bumps in the road with my Chevy - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A few bumps in the road with my Chevy

Paul107 is offline [OP]
    Driver's Ed
    You guys are awesome on here thanks
    Rivergoer likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Driver's Ed
    I have had the DEF tank assy changed under warranty and Nox sensor number one. Number 2 faulted and then went away after a long interstate drive. Eventually faulting again and not going away. I then bought a sensor online and changed it myself for like $70 if I remember correctly. I am currently at 106,000 miles.

Driver's Ed
    I've had my car since 74 miles. It now has 92,000 miles. In that time, I've had NOx1 + reflash, another reflash, and DEF tank replaced all under warranty. I also intermittently receive a P11D7 on and off on its own between 40k and 80k miles. At ~80,000 I replaced the NOx2 sensor myself with the later of the two available PNs. Light went out, that was last year. The light came back on this morning. I've read a bunch of the threads on the topic, and I'm reasonably convinced that nobody has clean-kill figured it out yet. Hopefully I'm wrong!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Paul107 is offline [OP]
    Driver's Ed
    Hopefully Chevy will come out with a recall with all these issues but I’ll dream for a million first, also I was reading on these threads about this problem and someone had an exhaust leak at the flange looked at mine yesterday and there is no bolt in the flange and pissing exhaust out there, I just need to buy a good scan tool also that can not only clear codes but run diagnostics checks and all
    Rivergoer likes this.

Paul107 is offline [OP]
    Driver's Ed
    Update. So car has been sitting for a few weeeks now because of this problem but I start it and let it run for an hour or two regularly now it’s 80 degrees out and I’m getting that p22dd code

8. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)