2019 Blazer
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums – General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2019 Blazer

IPhantom is offline [OP]
    Handbrake Released

2019 Blazer

Chevy says that the 2019 Blazer is “the boldest, most progressive expression of the Chevrolet crossover design theme”.

Read more: This Is The All-New 2019 Chevy Blazer | GM Authority

Despite the new front fascia design line (which rendered the 2019 Cruze ugly), i must admit i like it! The red is a poor choice though, but in the pictured silver stunning.
    Your take?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

5th Gear
    I like how the perforated leather seats look like a different color depending upon where the light is coming from/how much there is ... like in this image on the Chevrolet website: https://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...g?imwidth=2400 I just wish they'd make at least ONE of their crossovers tow up to 5,500 pounds! If you want a Chevy vehicle that can tow at least that much, you're stuck with a Colorado with V-6 or 2.8L Duramax diesel, Tahoe, Suburban, or Silverado in any form. He!! even a Mercedes GLE crossover can tow 6,600 pounds! Come on GM ... You "invented" the SUV with the Suburban, get with the times.

I'm NOT a fan of the capless gas filler neck however. My camaro has that "feature" and every time you fill up the tank, you can see that it doesn't seal completely tight, and there is residue from escaping vapors and/or actual fuel. Definitely wish it was something that could be changed out for a REAL gas cap ... I hate it.
    Last edited by spaycace; 06-25-2018 at 05:41 AM.
    "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an un-armed person" Hidden Content
    2018 Chevy Volt ... quickly climbing past 100 mpg on the way to 250+
    2017 Camaro SS Convertible Indy 500 Official Festival Car (#84 of 101)
    2005 GMC Envoy XL Denali

2013 Chevy Volt... 58 mpg Lifetime (170k miles)
    2009 Pontiac G8 GXP 6MT w/twins @ 678 ponies & 718 lb/ft to the wheels! Hidden Content

Super Moderator

IMO.....whomever came up with this must have been involved with getting the SSR into production.
    This is another Chevrolet answer to a question nobody asked.

As I read many buyer input letters and posts (Automotive News) a desire for a more 'robust' body on frame design (using the Colorado as base framework) emulating the original smaller body Blazer in size was the hope.

This is just another variation of a front wheel/all wheel drive chassis.......Like my Trax.......blown up.

Rob

5. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

The dimensions of this new Blazer could work very well for me. I have no need for a third row - so happy that I’m not forced to take one here.

But I’m not crazy about the ‘angry kitchen appliance’ looks. Will have to see one in person at the auto show.
    Tomko

Current Fleet:
    2014 Cruze Diesel (daily grinder)
    2008 DTS Lux III (garage queen)

Retired Fleet:
    1999 Tahoe PPV (14.5 years / 135,879 miles)
    1996 Impala SS (21.5 years / 27,878 miles)
    1988 Caprice 9C1 (first new car)

1984 6000 STE (first car)

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

7. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)