ATF drain and fill
  1. Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums Ė General discussion forum for Chevy Cruze

Welcome to Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums - a website dedicated to all things Chevy Cruze.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Chevy Cruze Forum : Chevrolet Cruze Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ATF drain and fill

Tnemet is offline [OP]
    Driver's Ed

ATF drain and fill

My 2012 Cruze is coming up on 100k and Iím thinking of changing the ATF. I got the vehicle at 25k and havenít done it yet. Iíve read quite a bit on here so Iím confident itís something I can do myself. I see a lot of people like the Amsoil signature series. What are your thoughts on the Valvoline max life? Iíve been using Valvoline max life full synthetic for my oil. Also, if Iím just doing a drain and fill, should I do 2-3 consecutively with about 100 miles in between to guarantee the trans gets all clean ATF? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

Formula One Champion
    I cannot answer your fluid question as I use Amsoil, but just in case you missed it, this is a pretty good tutorial:

How to: Automatic Transmission Fluid Flush

Hidden Content "Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Hidden Content , Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Hidden Content , splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Hidden Content UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

4. Remove Advertisements
    Chevy Cruze Forum
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)